Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

ARipp42014

Medalist
Unless pulling a Laetitia is consider worse than a Oda Bomb or a Artem Freakout or a Carolina Doh!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Ah fun day tomorrow! Who's gonna win the Oda Bomb Award though?

Hopefully no one, usually there is more bombing that goes on during the men's event because quads and triple axels are harder to control than regular triples and double axels. Like in Vancouver, Brian, Tomas, KVDP, Contesti, and Jeremy all had meltdowns and in the ladies event only Carolina and I guess arguably Gedevanishvilli had meltdowns but for both it was only in one portion of the competition. I'm hoping for a well-skated ladies event like in Vancouver.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I am but I am working with my studies at the same time, so I cannot concentrate a lot. Probably north Americans are at sleep right now. Nothing impressive so far. The first skater was clean but she is not able at all to do triples.

auser

Record Breaker
I'm in North America ... first day of spring break... perfect timing for a skating fan. Wow, you must be smart if you can watch and study at the same time.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I'm in North America ... first day of spring break... perfect timing for a skating fan. Wow, you must be smart if you can watch and study at the same time.

Sometimes i knit, too, but it is easier when I watch on tv. Women can do that..
Latvian girl was the first one who improved her seasons best.

auser

Record Breaker
watching lovely skater from India ... anyone know if there is much of a skating tradition there?

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I don't like this massive music on ladies competition. Yes I know, we will hear it later again.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Standings after three groups
1 Manouk GIJSMAN NED 47.44
2 Bettina HEIM SUI 41.00
3 Fleur MAXWELL LUX 40.22
4 Zanna PUGACA LAT 38.20
5 Mirna LIBRIC CRO 37.24
6 Ana Cecilia CANTU MEX 31.88
7 Crystal KIANG TPE 31.72
8 Georgia GLASTRIS GRE 31.36
9 Marina SEEH SRB 28.32