Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

mishieru07

On the Ice
Yikes, 'cos I'm hoping JoRo competes next year, could someone explain (yet again) what they need to just have *1* spot (and then two)? TIA

2 spots
1 Skater: top 10
2 Skaters: combined total of no more than 28.

Everyone else gets 1 if you don't make the requirements for 2. So Canada needs Cynthia to place in the top 10.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Has any dutch skater ever make it to the LP??? It' will be interesting to see all the new faces!! =)

Back in 1976 Diane Deleeuw - a Dutch-American girl with dual citizenship won the OSM skating for the Netherlands.

It is surprising with so many speed skaters the the Dutch can't come up with a few figure skaters.

Sackie

Medalist
When will the powers that be in Canada start to look at the big picture when sending these skaters to big events. Look how much better Kevin did here then Vaughn at the Olympics. And Amelie has done alot better then Myriane and the international judges have seen her more. So even if Amelie was to have a fall it would not have cost her as much as Myriane.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Carolina looked nervous already in the start.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Tara said Caro is the complete package but has problems dealing with the pressure! Tara really done her homework!

Well 2 out of 3 jumps ain't bad!

And if I was playing Japanese matchmaker, I would put Kiki with Dice-K, Miki with Oda, and Mao with Kozuka!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Hey look at the bright side, Caro didn't Oda Bomb but it wasn't her best either. She'll go into 1st for Speedy bonus, Pretty Bonus, and Euro Bonus