Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Poor Miki.

How did Carolina do? I thought I tuned in soon enough to see her, but if I did, I missed her because Universal Sports decided to go to the beginning of the earlier broadcast instead of showing the live stuff immediately.

figurejennah

On the Ice
It seems like Mirai might have a huge chance at making the podium here. Miki in 6th position, and we still have last group to go!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

Artistry

On the Ice
I'm joining the 'save skating' blog/group. Watching beginning from the very first group has been torturous - how these skaters try to deal w/the system, and true talent is pushed back, not recognized. Totally agree w/ Tara's comment about footwork under COP. I hope they make some changes or scrap this stupid numerical system that "calculates" without reflecting the reality.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Miki, please leave that slimeball Morozov. And take Javier with you.

I'm pretty meh on this event, prolly 'cos one of my faves is absent. And none of the Euro newbies peeps are talking about is grabbing me. :unsure: Hope Mirai holds it together and livens it up.

Oh, and of course my Uni TV feed is starting to freeze. :scowl:Time to look online/ see how that goes.

Johnnnn

On the Ice
She had good landing on her filp tho... Maybe she was nervous after the fall and couldn't think of it but she has a lot of experience so it's kinda shocking.

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
OMG! OMG! Rachael and Miriai are going to have a chance to medal!!!!! YAY YAY YAY !!! 3 SPOTS for USA USA!!!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like 3F got < too for Miki!! =(

As painful as it is to see Miki struggle, I can understand the downgrades. She should have received a DG for her SP 3flip in Vancouver too. She's so beautiful, but her rotation technique needs improvement.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Looks like Miki career might be over??? Her jumps are getting smaller and smaller and getting < alot.

Now it's up to Akiko to skate clean and make it to final flight and save 3rd spot!!

prettykeys

Medalist
Mao's 3A was a very close call...but her skate was great.

And Laura...wow, love her. Too bad for her trip on that 2A.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
I hate Miki's programs this season.............. I don't know what da heck her coach was thinking when he chose this type of music...... what a waste...
I'm not a big Miki fan, actually don't mind her SP. But the answer is the same as for Mao - Japanese skater mismatched with overwrought, old-fashioned Russian approach.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Okay how much of a pretty bonus Laura's gonna get to compensate for the 2A stepout?

Miki, the cameraman's got a skate fetish! Speaking of Miki... I do hope she eventually leaves Morozov (bring Javi and Oda with her) but he's got bewitching powers!

figuristka

Medalist
Good for Laura, too bad about the 2 axel, she moved across the ice so well. She is alittle like the Patrick Chan of the ladies skating. lol

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
As painful as it is to see Miki struggle, I can understand the downgrades. She should have received a DG for her SP 3flip in Vancouver too. She's so beautiful, but her rotation technique needs improvement.

Yep. Her Flip was clearly underroated and she is lucky she got away it in Vancouver. Guess luck doesn't strike twice.