Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

jeanettetan

On the Ice
yuna made a mistake in her layback and spiral sequence ... ... so her score should be near mirai's ... just my opinion

Sackie

Medalist
Mirai did receive a bonus for placing well at the Olympics! She had a great skate - not sure she should be ahead of Asada though! There is some advantage to being the top skater from a country with a strong rep in Ladies skating!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Weird little mistakes for Yu-Na. A very scratchy landing on the 3flip. Tara mentioned it might get DG'ed. Then she completely stopped and turned out of a spin, losing many levels and GOE points. Tara also mentioned an issue with the quality of her spiral sequence. Unfortunate for her, but I'd be very surprised if she doesn't still go into 1st.

lavender

Record Breaker
Yay Mirai...70 plus. Good for her. She's earning respect like Rippon and that bolds well for the immediate future.

Tesla

Final Flight
Mirai did receive a bonus for placing well at the Olympics! She had a great skate - not sure she should be ahead of Asada though! There is some advantage to being the top skater from a country with a strong rep in Ladies skating!

I don't know. I think the judges like Mirai, and she's been able to finally figure out her jumps and enjoy skating.

figuristka

Medalist
Yuna's spiral went strange at the end, and another mistake. She won't be so much higher than the rest in this short. Not bad though she got the jumps.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Weird little mistakes for Yu-Na. A very scratchy landing on the 3flip. Tara mentioned it might get DG'ed. Then she completely stopped and turned out of a spin, losing many levels and GOE points. Tara also mentioned an issue with the quality of her spiral sequence. Unfortunate for her, but I'd be very surprised if she doesn't still go into 1st.

Me too. I just think she won't be WAY ahead of everyone else, but still well enough in first place. That was a weird mistake she made.