Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Weird mistakes but minus the Olympics it's been awhile since she's been mistake free. Wow...I'm speechless with the score.

If you listen to the commentators, you'd think mistakes never happen for her. She's really great, one of my favorites, but sometimes I think the talk about her is a bit excessive.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
What a big LOL! Ksenia was great, but Mirai was much better! Though I would have had Mirai behind Mao.

Mao's combo was worth like 4 points because of the UR. Wow, Akiko is down by Kwak! Hope Min-Jung feels better now, I just think this has been a really long season for everyone.

viv

On the Ice
Short interview with Orser on Eurosport. He basically said that Kim made mistakes, didn't get the Flip and has to prove that she can fight back in the LP.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Good grief, I just realized, not only is YuNa probably not going to get the gold, she's got a real fight on her hands just for the podium.

And now Suzuki in 17th?!

ISU - are you so greedy it's worthy putting so many of your skaters through this, and putting out a subpar product for the fans?

Sackie

Medalist
Is it possible that Kim will not skate the long program. There was some question about her even doing worlds and now to be in 6th and possibly lower! If she is out of the final group I would not be surprised to see her drop out.