Ladies Short - Start Order | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short - Start Order

viv

On the Ice
Is it possible that Kim will not skate the long program. There was some question about her even doing worlds and now to be in 6th and possibly lower! If she is out of the final group I would not be surprised to see her drop out.

Maybe, but regarding to the Orser Interview I don't think he will let her get away with that. Short interview with Kim just on...
Blah. She said she was not enthousiastic to come here and skate at Worlds.

lavender

Record Breaker
Originally Posted by ordinary person
Mirai wasn't that great,makarova was better hands down
lol except for the musicality, speed, jump difficulty, spins, spirals, and footwork, but other than that yeah Makarova was better. They were pretty even on opening pose. lol
love it.

Originally Posted by loop9497
if you listen to the commentators, you'd think mistakes never happen for her. She's really great, one of my favorites, but sometimes i think the talk about her is a bit excessive

Agree...Yu na is great but she usually makes mistakes. Everyone seems to have memory lost after Olympics.

Last edited:

Tesla

Final Flight
I think Yu-Na needs a vacation. I'm sure it's been quite the whirlwind after winning the OGM. I wouldn't have thought ill of her if she didn't want to compete. I hope she bounces back in the long. Even though she's out of the final flight, she's just so good that if she skates her best, she will get rewarded. The long is going to be very interesting. I hope Mirai can hold it together for a medal. I think Mao is going to win this.

Sackie

Medalist
I knew there would be no way the judges would not keep both American ladies in the final group! Need to sell this in the US! Rachael should have been behind Yuna and Cynthia based on that skate! But skating in the last group gave her a pcs bonus.

Tesla

Final Flight
I'm going to cut Yu-Na some slack. It's been a long year and a whirlwind. I hope she comes back and kicks butt in the long.

apple123

On the Ice
I think Yuna is pressured to do the world, but metally and physically is not ready after the oly and the long break, too bad she can't finish on a high note, maybe she will come back next season?

ranjake

Final Flight
Sebestyn- nice combo-wonky( a bit) 2nd jump- her music sounds like it's malfunctioning; could just be my tv. 56.10-10th place.