Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Short - Start Order

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    It's hard to understand why Yu Na bothered to come to worlds. She needed a major vacay as Johnny Gaga could have told her.

Great chance for our little sparkler (Mirai) and also for Mao to triumph if she can grab it.

Whippet Good!
    I'm stunned Mirai is going to be first after the short. I really hope she can hold it together. I hope she realizes that she has nothing to lose, and it's ok if she doesn't win (or even medal). Just enjoy the experience!

Custom Title
    Mirai has great technique going into jumps, I think it is her exits that can be iffy. Today they looked fine though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderlen3000 View Post
    Two stepout for Leonova! Everyone bombs or struggle, except Marai and Mao! =(
    This is dissapointing!!
    Mao's 3a was UR, I wouldn't say it was exactly a triumph for her either. Maybe Kwak can make top 12 now judging from all the mistakes.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I'm stunned Mirai is going to be first after the short. I really hope she can hold it together. I hope she realizes that she has nothing to lose, and it's ok if she doesn't win (or even medal). Just enjoy the experience!
    I think the "new" Mirai will handle first place just fine! Can't wait to see her long.

Whippet Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    Memo to ISU: please put the Worlds before the Olympics starting with Sochi!
    Why? Because the women aren't doing well? Isn't this par for the course at Worlds? This is just ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with having Worlds after Olympics. All the other disciplines have been fine. Like I said earlier, the women just need to suck it up and deal.

Leonova scored 54.36

Wow who would've thought Ksenia makes the final flight, Mirai in the lead, Yuna out of the final flight, Cynthia right behind Yuna, and Miki and Akiko might cost Japan 3 spots!

This might come down to Yuna coming back, Mirai, and Laura skating like it's the Olympics again, and Mao skates like it's 4CC!

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    HOLY COW the tech controllers today are very strict on DGs and levels! I'm curious about the protocols.

What's up with the ladies? Aside from a handful, they all seem so off!

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I just saw on Drudge that a South Korean navy ship is sinking at this very moment, with loss of life - they fear it was caused by attack by N. Korea! Any chance Yu Na heard about it and was rattled?

Custom Title
    Leonova- weird fall on combo, triple lutz turned into combo-a bit off. Axel fine. She's cute, but she is a little sloppy to me. 54.36-14th place

Custom Title
    Well the Free skate just got a lot more exciting. lol ^_^ Not to be mean, but at least there will be no definite winner!! Can Mao retain her title?? Will Marai pull Kimmie?? Will Yuna bounce back pull back Adam R?? Can Laura hang on to bronze?? Will Miki redeem herself and make sure Japan got 3 spots??

Too many questions!! My mind is going boogle!! =)

Wow, Mirai really rocked it! What a great and joyful SP she turned in!

She won the SP - now let's hope she can have a strong LP and medal.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnnn View Post
    I wouldn't say she's a great jumper tho. Landings are not so smooth and her edges is kinda wobbly going into jumps
    I think I agree with you there, concerning Mirai. But I like her jumps much better now than when she was a junior. I think she will improve and be even better.

I can't get into Leonova's skating. But I love her spirit, and it's nice to see her do well, because she gets so happy. Too bad about the opening.

Custom Title
    makarova ahead of yuna?!

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast