Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Original Dance Start Order

Kerrs and C&P did well. I miss the Kerrs' Johnny Cash OD but like the Scottish one, too. Too bad about the mistakes for F&S and P&B. PJ Kwong on Bold was really criticizing P&B's music choice and character, but I personally like their program. D&W were great, but for some reason I can't completely get into this particular OD.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
    Horrible camera work.
    Looks like the camera work still hasn't improved. It was utterly annoying during the CD and Men's SP.

Custom Title
    V/M have better twizzle than the oly, but the intensity seem down a bit this time around.

Rinkside
    Really don't like P/B s programme. Lovely skaters but the programme does nothing for me.... Virtue/ Moir are just lovely on the ice..could watch them for hours

Custom Title
    I thought if D/W would score higher in any phase of the competition it would be in the O/D. They didn't though. Close, but V/M beat them.

I would have the Kerrs above the Italians and the French couple.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    I would have the Kerrs above the Italians and the French couple.
    For the OD, I agree.

I also didn't like the program for P/B, I prefered the Kerr's doing their Scottish OD. Not that fond of S/B's OD, guess i just don't like the cowboy OD too much lol. D/W and V/M were both wonderful, though there was alittle more intensity from both at Olympics i think. F/S with their mistake were lucky to get as high.

Quote Originally Posted by sfgirl View Post
    I thought if D/W would score higher in any phase of the competition it would be in the O/D. They didn't though. Close, but V/M beat them.
    I thought the same thing, they actually did throughout the season, except in the Olympics, and again here. I just love their OD and I think it is the best one this season.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
    Really don't like P/B s programme. Lovely skaters but the programme does nothing for me.... Virtue/ Moir are just lovely on the ice..could watch them for hours
    I agree. I am torn because I have a feeling that if V/M win Gold here, they will retire from competitive skating, and they are so lovely to watch.

2 little mistakes for K/N--we'll see how it's reflected in the scores.

I feel like D/W deserved to be ahead after the OD--I think the Indian program will be remembered for years when many of the others are long forgotten. I think at least in this catagory they are the class of the field.

Rinkside
    Poor Jana and Sergei.. its really not their season .Not sure if this OD did them any favours though (the costumes certainly did not).
    Agree with the Kerrs being underscored (or rather F/S and P/B overscored). Sigh, it's ice dance after all

Custom Title
    the judges keep D/W and V/M close, so the ones go clean and strong in FD will leave with the gold.

K/N i knew watching this OD they would drop placements , just could not get into it. The baby italians had quite a fun dance.

Custom Title
    True, but if both are clean and strong, V/M will win. D/W had the OD of the season, but V/M have the FD of the season.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast