Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Original Dance Start Order

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiKike View Post
    I really dont understand Eurosport scheduling sometimes, they usually broadcast the whole CD event and then only 12 OD and just the final group for the FD. Its nonsense sometimes.

The Kerrs apparently did great. Going back to the Scottish program was a wise decision.
    I think so too, I liked their Johnny Cash routine well enough but the Scottish one just fits their style perfectly (and the fact that John looks great in a kilt does not hurt either )

Merlie!!!!!!!!!

Rinkside
    White/Davies leading. Must admit did not enjoy it as much as at the Olys. Pandemonium (sp) as the Italianstake take the ice...

Rinkside
    Arg Massimo mistake on the twizzles.

Custom Title
    Has anybody gotten the Universal Sports player to load? It worked great yesterday. Today nothing happens.

Custom Title
    Meryl wasn't wearing the earrings that I love. I wonder if she forgot to bring them?

I wish the Kerrs had done the Scottish OD in the Olys, and Muse their FD from last year as their FD this year and the Olys.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    HOLY MACKAREL 69.29 for D/W! Wow!

Custom Title
    The scores are even more inflated here than at the Olympics.. Have anyone scored above 70 in the OD ever??? Probably only N&K or maybe VM will be the first.

Either Tanith and Ben are the nicest, most gracious people on the planet, or they are doing a good job of faking it. They could not have been more complementary about Merlie and about B/A's former coaches. They also have informative technical comments. They're doing a great job.

Rinkside
    Generous scoring for the Italians IMHO....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mishieru07 View Post
    HOLY MACKAREL 69.29 for D/W! Wow!
    They are so good!

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by CassAgain View Post
    Either Tanith and Ben are the nicest, most gracious people on the planet, or they are doing a good job of faking it. They could not have been more complementary about Merlie and about B/A's former coaches. They also have informative technical comments. They're doing a great job.
    Seems like they're really good as commentators from Tony's pbp, able to point out the technical stuff. I'd like to hear their commentary some time!

Custom Title
    Awww- Fabian looks shafted. Tough to have a mistake right at the end.

I agree with all of the other comments- I really like Tanith and Ben's commentary. They don't yell and I like how their commentary gives you hints at how a move is performed. Ben's comment about how P/B are good at moving not just down the ice but side to side because their edges are so deep gave me something else to notice.

Nice job.

Custom Title
    F/M are way over scored. D/W seem lack the fire a bit today, dunno why. Horrible camera work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast