Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: MENS LP and the Results

I feel bad for Ryan because he obviously was in pain and not really himself. He could have maybe medalled if he wasn't injured. Maybe he'll come back for one more season? lol

ouch, othman didnt even break 100...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I feel bad for Ryan because he obviously was in pain and not really himself. He could have maybe medalled if he wasn't injured. Maybe he'll come back for one more season? lol
    I agree. I mean, considering he went out there and rotated all his jumps and only fell once with a serious injury, it maybe means he's learning how to deal with his nerves. I really hope he doesn't retire just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    I agree. I mean, considering he went out there and rotated all his jumps and only fell once with a serious injury, it maybe means he's learning how to deal with his nerves. I really hope he doesn't retire just yet.
    i know, and i want him to skate this program next year, fully healthy, this program is genius for him...

Kevin up next! Maybe he can move into the top 10, and if Patrick stays where he is, Canada will have 3 spots for next year.

ok ppl, predictions????

Why do they do one flight and then have a 30 minute break?

Quote Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
    echo this
    What's with it with competitions held in Europe? First the Euros now this with the skate fetish? Seriously, I will be mad if they focus more on Adam's (or Daisuke's or Jeremy's... heck any good looking male skater's) skates than his actual skating. They rather put his skates instead of Adam "Ripponing" his lutz. Thank goodness Italian TV reaired that with the actual jump.

After 1 flight...
    1) Chinese Dude
    2) Ryan
    3) Dude skating to Requiem
    4) D-10's teammate
    5) Jamal
    6) Finnish guy who didn't reach the 24 at the Olympics

Takahashi, Chan and Joubert on the podium in some order. Abbott or Kozuka might slip on if one of those three implode, but I think it'll be those three.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TCAngel18 View Post
    i know, and i want him to skate this program next year, fully healthy, this program is genius for him...
    I agree. When he gets really into it, it's awesome. And his jumps get so much height, I know he doesn't get the best results but he really is very talented. His quad is huge and to do that with a broken foot...wow. Also 66 in TES is not bad, if he got the PCS he deserved (internationally this season they have been in the mid-high 60s range), he'd have gotten a pretty respectable score.

Quote Originally Posted by CassAgain View Post
    Why do they do one flight and then have a 30 minute break?
    They're having a 30 min break? What the hell? grr

Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    What's with it with competitions held in Europe? First the Euros now this with the skate fetish? Seriously, I will be mad if they focus more on Adam's (or Daisuke's or Jeremy's... heck any good looking male skater's) skates than his actual skating. They rather put his skates instead of Adam "Ripponing" his lutz. Thank goodness Italian TV reaired that with the actual jump.

After 1 flight...
    1) Chinese Dude
    2) Ryan
    4) D-10's teammate
    5) Jamal
    LOVE the Rippon lutz...welll, im in love with adam anyways lol, i cant wait till the back to back tano/rippon lutzes in the long!!!!!

Daisuke FTW I say P.Chiddy and Mao's future hubby rounding the Top 3. US will keep their 3 spots!

Oh and Javi will crack the Top 12!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post

After 1 flight...
    1) Chinese Dude
    2) Ryan
    4) D-10's teammate
    5) Jamal
    Did people really think Ryan was that bad? I mean, yeah the performance was off, but he did almost all of his jumps and only fell once, for Ryan, that's pretty good, and for injured Ryan, I was really surprised. Judging from the scores the other guys in this group have gotten, Ryan's score is actually pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Did people really think Ryan was that bad? I mean, yeah the performance was off, but he did almost all of his jumps and only fell once, for Ryan, that's pretty good, and for injured Ryan, I was really surprised. Judging from the scores the other guys in this group have gotten, Ryan's score is actually pretty good.
    He did good but I feel his pain with the broken bone on his foot. That's why the crying face.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast