MENS LP and the Results | Page 17 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

jBroxton7001

Rinkside
So far, very disappointing performance from top flight. What's happening?
And who would've thought Japan's 3 spot next year is suddenly in actual danger:unsure:

Jasper

Final Flight
Even with all of his improvement, and I give him credit for that, Brian is really nothing but a jumper. That program was bland and repetitive - the music and the choreography.

Was the first jump also a quad? Was it two quad toes or one of each?

ARipp42014

Medalist
Brian will go into the lead but with the fall and possibly going down to a level 2 on footwork sequence and wonky landings, Czech Buttle might have a chance.

TCAngel18

Medalist
well, taka will finish no lower than 10th, so Dai only has to medal to keep the 3 spots...and US has 3 spots as well!...

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Even with all of his improvement, and I give him credit for that, Brian is really nothing but a jumper. That program was bland and repetitive - the music and the choreography.

Was the first jump also a quad? Was it two quad toes or one of each?

Two quad toes. Honestly I don't see how Brian gets the PCS he does, he is just like KVDP in my mind, just a jumper and nothing else.

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
IF Joubert were to add in transitions (okay okay) to his skating ... I'd be so impressed ... his spins could be lower on the sit position too. The jumps are great, but, I find myself waiting and waiting for him to DO something, then, he jumps, and the jumps are wonderful ... but I want more in between stuff - to make it look more intricate.

Jasper

Final Flight
GO CHANNNN BRING THE HOUSE DOWN!

why was brian's score so low? i mean, only three points ahead of rippon and abbott in the fs? that's odd.