MENS LP and the Results | Page 4 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

silverlake22

Record Breaker
godddd kevin is so juniorish but he did jus land 2 quads...

I know! His body looks exactly like Polina Shelepen's, who always wears a unitard and is skinny 14 year old girl :laugh: . Kevin needs to eat his wheaties, he looks to weigh about 90 pounds....

TCAngel18

Medalist
I know! His body looks exactly like Polina Shelepen's, who always wears a unitard and is skinny 14 year old girl :laugh: . Kevin needs to eat his wheaties, he looks to weigh about 90 pounds....

at least his hair isnt as Annie looking as last year:sheesh:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
How did Vaughn beat this kid at Canadian nationals? I mean yeah, he looks like a prepubescent girl but he lands his jumps which is more can be said of Vaughn....

ARipp42014

Medalist
at least his hair isnt as Annie looking as last year:sheesh:

Funny that he's kinda older than Chiddy! He looks like he's 13!

Techincally he did well (minus the pop on the first 3A) but still miles away from being in Chiddy's (or the rest of the 2014 Class) league.

And ITA, Silverlake! Shame on you, Skate Canada! :disapp:

TCAngel18

Medalist
Warm up is up now! :) I got the mojitos, the smores, the buttered popcorn (in honor of Senorita), and the tapas ready! Any other food or drinks to add?

ooooh mojitos!!!!.....can i come....just add some nachos and churros and im all set...

ARipp42014

Medalist
216.18 for K-Rey! Personal Best? I think Canada might get their 3 spots back!

Male Yuna is next!

Nachos and Churros are added per TC's request!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
How did Vaughn beat this kid at Canadian nationals? I mean yeah, he looks like a prepubescent girl but he lands his jumps which is more can be said of Vaughn....

IIRC, Reynolds had a dismal SP and Chipeur had the LP of his life. Reynolds is really a better skater though.

TCAngel18

Medalist
i do like the fact that mens figure skating is evolving to something Toller Cranston and John Curry figured out 30 years ago.....do transitions and moves in the field in and out of jumps, not just back crossover, jump ,back crossover, jump, move in the field, back crossover, jump...