MENS LP and the Results | Page 8 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

ARipp42014

Medalist
*wakes up to the horns* I guess Sammy is on!

Sergei's 4th! Kevin moves up to 11th, Javi moves up to 12th (SUCCESS!!!)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Is anyone else hearing what sounds like kids chanting something in the background?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Well that was an interesting fall...it seemed like he tried to tack that last jump onto the combo, landed, couldn't hold it, and did a belly flop on the ice...

ARipp42014

Medalist
Is Sammy's chin okay after that fall? Too bad because it was a good skate for him (despite the step out and touch down on both 3As).

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I love the Italian Stallion! A little sloppy here but much better than at the Olympics. Do you think he'll go into the lead?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I was away - how did Ryan do ?

He got 66 in TES. Landed 1st quad but wonky landing, fell on 2nd but it looked rotated, 2a, but landed the rest of his triples pretty solidly, did 3sal-3t and 3lz-2t-2t. You could tell he was in pain but considering his injury he did a pretty solid technical performance.

janetfan

Match Penalty
I love the Italian Stallion! A little sloppy here but much better than at the Olympics. Do you think he'll go into the lead?

Depends if he gets the Euro bonus, cute bonus + the Cincuanta Italian bonus,,,,,:)

That's alot of potential bonus points :laugh:

ARipp42014

Medalist

I dunno! We'll see! I'm just excited that Adam's next! :love:

Sammy's in the lead by 2 points! 3rd in the LP though!

Go Adam! You can do it!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
No, Russia has to believe in and support their future skaters. Just big unluck that Borodulin's boot collapsed :-(