I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Goodbye Kevin, and thanks for the entertainment all these years :thumbsup:
I have seen you live and you always were a crowd pleaser :rock:

19 points for Kevin's 4-3-3 !!!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Okay notes....
-if Jeremy finishes no lower than 7th overall, 3 spots for the US!
-if Patrick finishes no lower than 8th overall, 3 spots for Canada!

Johnny Gaga :love: KVDP's 4-3-3! He also really :love: Adam! Massively praised! Tara loves him too!

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Okay notes....

Johnny Gaga :love: KVDP's 4-3-3! He also really :love: Adam! Massively praised! Tara loves him too!

WIth Kevin likely to finish 11th, doesn't Patrick need at least second to secure 3 spots for Canada?

Tesla

Final Flight
Okay notes....

Uh, if Patrick finishes 8th overall, Canada won't necessarily have 3 spots.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Oh yeah! Sorry was typing too fast. Yeah it's gold or silver or bust of Chiddy!

More Johnny comments, he felt Adam might've been overmarked in the SP but deserved every point he got in the LP! And then went into a gushfest about him ("ahh to be young again"-Johnny :love: )! I guess PA boys stick together.

figuristka

Medalist
Its been an exciting night of skating so far. Seen skater's like Van der Perren , Adrian, Adam etc skate there best. Hope this good skating continues for the final flight :) Hope Chan stays on podium.

katymay

Medalist
Its been an exciting night of skating so far. Seen skater's like Van der Perren , Adrian, Adam etc skate there best. Hope this good skating continues for the final flight :) Hope Chan stays on podium.

Is universal coming back? Boo hoo....It has actually been running well up until now...Anyone else have the black screen of death?

figuristka

Medalist
Good way for Kevin Van der Perren to go out, does not have all the transitions but that was a great skate, and wow 4-3-3 , good for him on his last competition.

ARipp42014

Medalist
I'm just happy that Javi will finish no lower than 12th! Let's hope no one pulls an Oda in the final flight.

Go JAbb!
Go Mao's FHTB (future hubby to be)
Allez Brian!
Go Dice-K!
Go Czech Buttle!
Go Chiddy!

figuristka

Medalist
Well don't want to see anyone bomb in the final flight so i guess i have to wish for at least second place for Patrick.