MENS LP and the Results | Page 13 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Schultheiss did very well. Loved his LP. Also I'm very happy for Van der Perren. His opening combo was awesome.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I'm just happy that Javi will finish no lower than 12th! Let's hope no one pulls an Oda in the final flight.

Go JAbb!
Go Mao's FHTB (future hubby to be)
Allez Brian!
Go Dice-K!
Go Czech Buttle!
Go Chiddy!

Not sure if Kozuka is a good match for Mao. I don't know if he's good looking enough for Mao.

wallylutz

Medalist
It's not so much that Kevin didn't deserve his scores, just that Javier deserbed to be higher. Kevin popped a jump and Javi rotated all of his, in addition to being faster, more artistic, and more polished.

Did Javier did a Quadruple Salchow, which is worth 10.3 points on its own? Thanks, I think you answered your own question.

ARipp42014

Medalist
It's time! Go Jeremy! Bring 3 spots home!

And Phoenix... tell that to Silverlake! :p But heck I'll be okay with Mao being coached by Mr. Sato!

Wow Dice-K did attempted a 4F at warmup!

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Let's go USA!!!!!!
So glad Ryan did better. So proud of Adam. He's the future of USA's figure skating.
Been crazy - a lot of flip flops in the scoring.
Let's go, Jeremy!

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Ack, why won't the 8 - 4:30ers in my office go home so I can watch without "sneaking around":p the online feed I finally found.

Moxie

On the Ice
WTG KVDP!

I don't know who's more nervous: Jeremy or any one of his many fans for him.

miki88

Medalist
Not sure if Kozuka is a good match for Mao. I don't know if he's good looking enough for Mao.

I think they are so perfect~~ because they are both so cute:love: and Kozuka seems to care about Mao a lot ^_^. I just wish he were a little taller ^^

ARipp42014

Medalist
I think with that, Adam will finish no lower than 6th but pray Jeremy doesn't fall too far behind! :(

Moxie

On the Ice
I think they are so perfect~~ because they are both so cute:love: and Kozuka seems to care about Mao a lot ^_^. I just wish he were a little taller ^^

Yeah, they get along really well. But I can just imagine Mao giving a similar response to Mirai's No, the ice is my boyfriend!. heh