MENS LP and the Results | Page 18 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wonky for Chiddy!

Fun fact: Rippon still won the TES over Joubert! But how the heck Brian won in PCS?!

toasty_swirlz

Rinkside
scoring has been horrible for the last group so far. Over score much? for brian AND jeremy. I feel bad for adam to be placed behindn jeremy

TCAngel18

Medalist
scoring has been horrible for the last group so far. Over score much? for brian AND jeremy. I feel bad for adam to be placed behindn jeremy

i know!!!!....i mean i like jeremy, but adam should be in 1st right now, totally switch his and Brian's PCS, its crazy that Brian is 7 points ahead of Adam in PCS

Moxie

On the Ice
^
This is why I love Jeremy.
A quad, huge 3A, a real non-flutzy lutz (he's a real boy!) AND the artistry and transitions. Too bad he's also a headcase.

Jasper

Final Flight
Yes, Brian's PCS are always way overdone.

OH NO PATRICK. You were so good for the first half. It look inspired. It looked like the title was going to be yours without a doubt, even with the bobble out of the first 3A. *sigh*

He is such a beautiful skater, though. His footwork is by far the best in the business. No one comes close to him in that department. Can he win/medal even with the mistakes? I think he'll go into first...

TCAngel18

Medalist
ouch fall.....omg, chan did this hand thing which totally made me think for a second that TAT choreo'd this routine, lol...it reminded me of Grishuk/Platov 98 olys completely lol...