MENS LP and the Results | Page 24 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

katymay

Medalist
On a side note, Johnny Weir is pretty good at commentating (who knew?) and Tara sure has gotten cute....LOL.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
yes!!!!! great Dai!!!!!! finally a true champion that worth this name!!! (had he skated like that at Vancouver...sic!)

ARipp42014

Medalist
We can all sleep better tonite knowing Daisuke completed the comeback with a Worlds win! What a way to end the season! So happy for Adam, Javi, and KVDP, heck even Crazy Adrian for performing back. Glad Brian redeemed himself with a bronze! Sad for Michal because after Daisuke, he had the performance of the night and wuzrobbed!

No comments for Chiddy but good for Canada to get 3 spots back!

DivaDes

Rinkside
and Joubert's choreography is better? HAHAHAHA.

I agree with everything you are saying skatemom!!

Joubert's choreo sucks!! I remember when Kurt Browning choreographed his program and then was commentating at worlds and Brian did something and Kurt said that wasn't his choreo. I loved that Kurt called him out on air!! Why did he even pay for choreo is he was just going to get rid of it?

fairly4

Medalist
great skate daiskue and congratulations.

nice skate from all men-
congratulations to jeremy and adam for 3 spots. good skate adam for 1st worlds.

congrats to all

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Hm, overall perhaps not quite as clean and exciting as Vancouver Ladies, for instance. :unsure:

Wish Bri'd finished higher but it was still a step (or two) up from Vancouver. :)

Wish Jeremy or Pink Argyle'd medalled instead of "I Don't Need No Steenking Coach."

And dang, I had to close my window [manager hovering ;)] and missed part of Dai. But yay for him - Oly bronze and World champ. Now if only more of the Japanese skaters (& Babou) ever toured NA.

Now I hope to go back and watch some of the newbies who interest me, like the Spanish dude.

Ren

On the Ice
I am so happy for Dai!!! It's too bad he couldn't do this at Olys, but sadly, he didn't recover his absolute top form in time. However, this is his time. He's such a great fighter (humble, too), and now, he is thoroughly vindicated!

I'm also happy for Adam, great senior debut. I can't say anything about Chan or Joubert since I haven't seen their skates. Sad for Kozuka, but I have faith he'll be back with a vengeance next season. I hope Brezina's outing here will help his rep next season, too.