Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Free Dance

Good judging in the free dance. I believe that it was correct to have the americans first and the french 3rd. USA has 3 spots next year!

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    If you ever get the chance to see the Kerrs live, do. I saw them do their Johnny Cash OD at an exhibition and they are just made of win.

The politiking of this sport disgusts me, first Chan, now the Kerrs are ROBBED of the bronze because the Italians are Speedy's pet and the French robb too many elbows and their hands in too many pockets. No wonder the sport is going down the toliet.

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    OK, I'm at the point I think Tanith should admit on TV that she has some personal interest in one of the top two teams. JW calling White "Charles." Around the rink I've heard his friends call him Chuckles.

Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Good judging in the free dance. I believe that it was correct to have the americans first and the french 3rd. USA has 3 spots next year!
    3 for US and Canada!

Tonite's full of win for everybody in the Top 10! Merlie won the FD, Voir won a WC, F/S won a medal on home ice, P/B skated their best, Kerrs finished in the Top 5, Zaretskys and H/Z finished in the Top 10, and the baby teams (Russia, US, Canada) are knocking on the door, finishing 7th, 8th, and 9th. Heck even kudos to Anna & Luca to keep on going after the mistake.

You've got to be insane. Robbed? Hardly. They are a beautiful team and I don't want to take away from their accomplishments, but they are definetly NOT as polished as the French and Italians...I think the sport is hardly going down the toilet with the performances of the top two teams. In fact, I think international dance is the better now that it has ever been.

Medalist
    Virtue and Moir got eleven (11) 10s in total

Victory ceremony has started. Hope the teams find the right places at the podium and don't get puzzled like Chan and joubert. :P

Meryl is so cute. Loved the way she hugged the italians.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    What happened to C/L? They finished 14th in the FD! Italy lost out on getting 3 spots by 1 placement!

Yay bravo to USA and Canada - 3 spots each! Hopefully that means W/P or P/I next year at Worlds!! (:

Congratulations to the medallists! Haven't seen anything so no comments. To the person I was quibbling with after the OD; SEE I told you nothing in FS is for certain! Thankfully for V/M, that deduction didn't cost them the way it did the Italians at J.Worlds. Does anyone know why they were deducted? (Extended lift?)

Tanith is dating Charlie. It's totally public.

11 10s? Will we see a day when we'll have all 10s the way we have all 6.0s?

This is a perfect podium!!! Thanks for this lovely night Tessa, Scott, Mery and Charlie. Grazie Fede e Massi. Finally on the podium, and Nathalie & Fabian and the Kerrs marvelous too!!! so sad for Anna & Luca and Jana & Sergei, but it was a wonderfull competition. Congratulations to the New Champions of ice dancing...

Custom Title
    Scott hugged Tessa from behind...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mishieru07 View Post
    What happened to C/L? They finished 14th in the FD! Italy lost out on getting 3 spots by 1 placement!
    Anna did a Carolina because of Luca.

Custom Title
    old dudes try to steal the thunder...

Quote Originally Posted by mishieru07 View Post
    During the twizzles, they got to close and Luca's skate collided with Anna's skate and she fell. At the end, Anna just cried her poor heart out.

Plus Charlie is the shizzle for not only getting a medal but having Barbie Tanith as your gal pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Ituriel View Post
    This is a perfect podium!!! Thanks for this lovely night Tessa, Scott, Mery and Charlie. Grazie Fede e Massi. Finally on the podium, and Nathalie & Fabian and the Kerrs marvelous too!!! so sad for Anna & Luca and Jana & Sergei, but it was a wonderfull competition. Congratulations to the New Champions of ice dancing...
    I think almost everyone predicted that as the podium!

Quote Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
    Scott hugged Tessa from behind...
    Scott, please dump Jessica and just date Tessa already! I think that's more frustrating than trying to hook Takahiko and Mao up!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast