1 Cathy REED / Chris REED JPN 154.93
2 Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Matej NOVAK CZE 147.93
3 Caitlin MALLORY / Kristjan RAND EST 147.39
4 Xiaoyang YU / Chen WANG CHN 142.80
5 Kira GEIL / Dmitri MATSJUK AUT 142.49

ARipp42014

Medalist
Back to Universalsports.com

Funny that Scott in the main page looks like Morozov preying on his skater. :laugh:

figuristka

Medalist
I think the men were being interviewed during break. Seems like the Italian lady embarrasses them alittle. Think she was asking Michal if he has a girlfriend. lol

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I've always been curious if Patrick was straight and if he has a gf. I think the answers are yes he is straight, but no gf.. just wondering if anyone knew anything that wasn't a guess.

ARipp42014

Medalist
I've always been curious if Patrick was straight and if he has a gf. I think the answers are yes he is straight, but no gf.. just wondering if anyone knew anything that wasn't a guess.

His girlfriend is the ice! And no I'm not endorsing a Chiddy-Yuna love match! Chiddy-Mirai seems more sense!

figuristka

Medalist
I could only hear her asking Michal, and i think he said yes i do, and she went ooohhhhhhh like so sad.

ARipp42014

Medalist
I could only hear her asking Michal, and i think he said yes i do, and she went ooohhhhhhh like so sad.

Hence the K&C smoochies! Awww lucky girl! At least Adam, Javi, and Chiddy are single!

us.com now have the wonderful threesome of Terry, Dickie, and Peggy.. I mean Cheesy Peter, Princess Tara, and Johnny Gaga, with play-by-play with Auntie Andrea, Barbie Tanith, and the now clean shaven Hobo Ben!

Last edited:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Why Carron/Jost are wearing costumes that are so similar to the ones Delobel/Schoenfelder wore in the 2001 Worlds?

ARipp42014

Medalist
Tanith looks like a librarian with these glasses! Very modest in that black outfit!

On deck, we're listening to...
Andrea Boccelli (Em & Ev)
PSC (Nora & Max)
U2 & Mary J. (Kim & Brent)
Il Divo's Adagio by the French (sorry only Katia and Dmitri can pull that off)
and some French music skated by the other Russians

Last edited: