Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

ARipp42014

Medalist
I've really enjoyed Tanith and Ben's commentary so far. They do the one thing good commentators should do- tell me how to watch this sport and what to pay attention to so I enjoy it more.

Agree! Tan & Ben>Tracy

Beautiful performance by Kim & Brent! 5th with a 1 pt. deduction? :disapp:

figuristka

Medalist
I've really enjoyed Tanith and Ben's commentary so far. They do the one thing good commentators should do- tell me how to watch this sport and what to pay attention to so I enjoy it more.

wish i could watch it with them too, hopefully they get a job again and get to hear them another time.
Seems the skaters are getting quite low marks so far tonight.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Navarro and Bommentre's program was skated a lot better at US Nationals. I was really moved by that performance, and I wasn't as moved by this one. I think they should have got a score a bit higher, though.

ARipp42014

Medalist
on deck, we're listening to....
Adagio by Il Divo (AGAIN)
Requiem (prepare your ear plugs)
1/3 of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
Schnidler's List (minus the Diamonds Are Forever screwjob)

Ben said the worst costume he ever worn was an Elvis costume during one of their Exs from a few years back. But isn't this year's FD costume look like an Elvis costume? :laugh:

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
i don't like her black leggings that go partly over the boot. I used to have a pair a bit like that but i don't like them for the free dance.

ARipp42014

Medalist
SB for Katia & Dmitri! And into 1st!

Go Baby Italians! Wow Anna looks less sinister and more hot!

ARipp42014

Medalist
4th for Baby Italians. No 3 spots for Italy next season.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ANNA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ness & Paul are next!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:cry::frown: Ugh, Anna, I just want to give her a BIG hug. It's ok, sweetie! The next quad is your time and I know you can come back and do GREAT! :love: