Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

ARipp42014

Medalist
SB for Sasha & Roman and no lower than 6th for them! Canada & USA wins 3 spots! Israel wins 2!

On deck (by couple)
A Clock and a handle (Nat & Fab)
Phantom & Christine (Merlie)
the spirit of young Katia & late Sergei (Voir)
Italians moving to America (Rica & Massi)
some Scottish siblings skating to Linkin Park minus the kilt (Sinead & Johnny)

Back at the loft with Cheesy Peter, Johnny Gaga, Princess Tara, Tanith the Librarian, and Hobo Ben!

Last edited:

figuristka

Medalist
I agree both with expression and posture Crone can improve. He is so good for such a young guy. Great basic skating with deep edges.
Guess Z/Z are retiring, by the look of their expression after the skate.

CassAgain

On the Ice
I don't think the Zs were technically better than C/P by any means, but boy, did the Zs sell the heck out of that program.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
So proud of my Zaretsky's they are going to finish top 6 and we are going to have a 2nd Israeli Ice Dancing team next year!!!!!

MissIzzy

Final Flight
So proud of my Zaretsky's they are going to finish top 6 and we are going to have a 2nd Israeli Ice Dancing team next year!!!!!

But how many ice dancing teams does Israel have right now? I know they have a second one, but if the Zaretskis retire, as suggested, do they have a third team for that second spot?

figuristka

Medalist
I agree C/P skating ability is better but Z/Z were great performers, and express in a way that is heart felt. Big group comiing up soon.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Johnny compare Voir to a creme brule! Tan & Ben giving love to Merlie but said needs to get Level 4 on the footwork in order to possibly win against Tessa & Scott.

Speaking of creme brule, who's got the snacks and drinks ready for the final group? :agree:

BigJohn

On the Ice
I'm glad the Circus FD is back. The best 3 teams skate 1-2-3 in the final group, kind of anticlimactic....

figuristka

Medalist
Johnny compare Voir to a creme brule! Tan & Ben giving love to Merlie but said needs to get Level 4 on the footwork in order to possibly win against Tessa & Scott.

Speaking of creme brule, who's got the snacks and drinks ready for the final group? :agree:
Did you mean Moir?
Go V/M let the magic happen :)

ARipp42014

Medalist
OMG seems like we'll be spared of Requiem one more time! Nat & Fab looks like they've changed their FD!

Voir=Virtue & Moir together

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why on earth would the Zaretskys retire? They are only 22 and 26---very young by ice dance standards. They haven't won their World medal yet....