View Poll Results: Who should have won Pairs'FP?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • SS

    43 40.95%
  • PT

    62 59.05%
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Who should have won Pairs'FP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    40

    0 Not allowed!

    Exclamation Who should have won Pairs'LP?

    I think SS shuold have won Pairs'LP, rather than PT!PT are overmarked!
    Last edited by zizi; 03-28-2010 at 03:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Bona Fide Member museksk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,699

    0 Not allowed!
    I would have placed Aliona and Robin in 1st in the LP too!

  3. #3
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    722

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I would have placed Aliona and Robin in 1st in the LP too!
    Mmm both are not that far apart!! Almost neck to neck, P/T only have one point advantage over S/S. It's not like over 5 or 6 points or something. Both team made mistake with their side by side jump too. Even if S/S is 1st by 1 or 2 points, P/T will still won!!

    Other wise, why bother putting short program!!!

  4. #4
    Tripping on the Podium La Rhumba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    658
    Country: United Kingdom

    0 Not allowed!
    Oh, S&S totally - no dispute! Their performance made me cry, it was beautiful.

  5. #5
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,332

    0 Not allowed!
    S & S skated better.

  6. #6
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    44

    0 Not allowed!
    technically close. as to presentation, it depends on one's mood. i was touched by SS's LP but at the same time was excited by PT's performances. anyway, PT well deserved the gold.

  7. #7
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    268

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zizi View Post
    I think SS shuold have won Pairs'LP, rather than PT!PT are overmarked!
    Noticed your comments long time ago, seems like you are quite critical to the chinese skaters.

    SS need some "clean" performance to earn more points. And Im sick of their sort of "Soundtrack" performance,.,,,,hope they dont skate to another "soundtrack" again next season

  8. #8
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    44

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yqs100 View Post
    Noticed your comments long time ago, seems like you are quite critical to the chinese skaters.

    SS need some "clean" performance to earn more points. And Im sick of their sort of "Soundtrack" performance,.,,,,hope they dont skate to another "soundtrack" again next season
    yes, it seems SS are not up to expressing classical music; that's why they changed their program in the middle of the season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •