Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1511

Thread: Ladies - LP

  1. #46
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,691
    This also tells me that we're in for a lot of DGs tonight. I don't think MJ has gotten hit with those before.

  2. #47
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Yeah, must've been. And her PCS dropped more than 10 points!

    She looked visibly upset, and tired. She was having issues with the lutz in warmup. At least the season is over now and she can work for next season.

  3. #48
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,691
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    She looked visibly upset, and tired. She was having issues with the lutz in warmup. At least the season is over now and she can work for next season.
    Yes! She clearly has the goods and Brian Orser is going to help out greatly.

    ETA: This has been a long season for her hasn't it? Doing junior GP, 4CC, Olympics and Worlds...that's quite a workload when the year before you just did junior GP and worlds.

  4. #49
    Custom Title MikiAndoFan#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    She looked visibly upset, and tired. She was having issues with the lutz in warmup. At least the season is over now and she can work for next season.
    Min-Jung has had a very long season. She competed on the JGP and on the senior competitions. She must be very tired. I'm definately looking forward to seeing her next season!

  5. #50
    Custom Title Morning Glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Lavender Garden
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    Same old, same old: any streams for us, poor souls outside canada/us/europe?
    How about this one?

    http://www.radio-canada.ca/audio-vid...n.asx&epr=true

  6. #51
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,982
    The scores are so low tonight!

  7. #52
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,691
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Min-Jung has had a very long season. She competed on the JGP and on the senior competitions. She must be very tired. I'm definately looking forward to seeing her next season!
    Great minds think alike

  8. #53
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Min-Jung has had a very long season. She competed on the JGP and on the senior competitions. She must be very tired. I'm definately looking forward to seeing her next season!
    Oh, that's like Denis Ten! I hope she gets a good rest this off-season.

  9. #54
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Yes! She clearly has the goods and Brian Orser is going to help out greatly.

    ETA: This has been a long season for her hasn't it? Doing junior GP, 4CC, Olympics and Worlds...that's quite a workload when the year before you just did junior GP and worlds.
    Very true. I'm glad she at least didn't fall today and landed that 3lutz, it speaks to her gutsiness if nothing else. I'm sure she'll come back strong next season. Glebova just did well!

  10. #55
    Custom Title MikiAndoFan#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Great minds think alike

  11. #56
    Brazilian Eurotrash beep_beep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Merci beaucoup!
    I found estoninan TV too http://mmm.elion.ee/err.asx

    Glebova fell on a sit spin...

  12. #57
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    87
    Am I only one whom those things in Elena's dress are disturbing (those hanging near the neck, i don't know translation)?

  13. #58
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,691
    Go Akiko!!!

  14. #59
    Custom Title MikiAndoFan#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Go Akiko!!!
    Força!


  15. #60
    Custom Title Morning Glory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Lavender Garden
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    Merci beaucoup!
    I found estoninan TV too http://mmm.elion.ee/err.asx

    Glebova fell on a sit spin...
    You're welcome! I'm a little bit late.

    Gooooo Akiko!!

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •