Ladies - LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Anyone else excited that Dutch girl Manouk made the LP? I just watched her SP and I really like her! She's not phenomenal but she's only 16 and pretty with some nice jumps. She could be competitive on the European stage in coming years.

Yeah, it is always nice with an underdog doing well. Manouk must be thrilled right now, preparing herself for the FS. She and Cheltzie Lee(AUS) were the only ones from the first group to make the final.

Please do your best, all ladies in the last big competition :thumbsup:

auser

Record Breaker
Any one know which elements the skaters have planned ... any program changes for Yu-Na, Mao, Miki, Mirai, Laura, etc ?

figuristka

Medalist
Hope Cynthia Phaneuf stays in top 10 and get her personal best freeskating score. Would like Yuna to skate quite well, would be a disappointment if she does not at least medal. Actually would like Mao to win i think, after the emotion she showed at Olympics, it would be lovely for her. Mirai or Laura i would like to see medal too.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Overall MJ skated a clean, if not perfect program. She gave away points by not doing the extra jump on her combo, the single lutz and axel, but it was a good effort. :)

ETA: 73. :( But at least she'll probably move up a few spots.