Ladies - LP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

Ren

On the Ice
Still brave of Yu-Na. I hope she takes a nice, restful vacation (she deserves it) and come back with a vengeance next season.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Yu-Na was OK, shes tired and it was still a nice performance but what I really hate is the inflation in scores we have suffered this season. Last year a LP of 130 points was an amazing feat for the top girls now its just a subpar showing for them. It's like the financial crisis hit the ISU scores too LOL

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
The crazy thing is that it's not outside the realm of possibility that Kim will still actually win. What the hell is going on? She should not win worlds skating like she did.

jeanettetan

On the Ice
The crazy thing is that it's not outside the realm of possibility that Kim will still actually win. What the hell is going on? She should not win worlds skating like she did.

that's because her name is yuna. i thought her scores would be closer to miki's... ... unless miki had UR
oh ignore me, just noticed that her TES is close to miki's TES

janetfan

Match Penalty
a few mistakes - but still beautiful skating from Yuna. Much better than Miki IMO.
This should be Mao's WC to win or lose now.

ARipp42014

Medalist
What did I miss now? Silverlake predicted Yuna score? I wonder if she can see Mao's future... not just possibly winning these championships.

I hate it that my work computer tends to crash whenever I try to watch skating. :cry:

ryoko

Rinkside
Actually thought miki did better, but yuna had bigger jumps. and considering her pb to be so high that was not too unreasonable.
still very brave of her though. it was nice to see both miki and yuna actually smile after their programs.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Vicky that was good!!! All jumps except one flip became a double. Solid and well performed :clap:

janetfan

Match Penalty
I see Mirai and Laura battling for the bronze. The question is - will the Euro bonus be worth more than the American bonus :laugh:

miki88

Medalist
130? Is this score system relative to the one at the Olympics? Because I remember Yuna only scoring 133~~ with far better performances.