Ladies - LP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

janetfan

Match Penalty
I actually think Cynthia should be in 2nd right now. I believe she wuzrobbed a little.

I thought Cynthia was the best I have seen her - just glad she withstood the pressure - and got Canada two spots for next season

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I actually think Cynthia should be in 2nd right now. I believe she wuzrobbed a little.

I prefer Cynthia's skating to Miki's but she only had one lutz and no flip. A lutz combo would have put her over Miki. Hopefully she adds the harder triples next year.

figuristka

Medalist
Glad i don't have to listen to Tara if she was knocking her so much. She was not as expressive as she has been in that program but she landed all her jumps, very impressive for her.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Good job Cynthia. Joannie (if she's planning on staying in next year) just sent you a thank you text. ;)

Of course. To you only those falls (actually there was one. one was popped out) matter. You fail to see other qualities of her skating.
Er, to the people picking apart my comments :laugh: I've been a YuNa fan for years. But agree with the posters who said it doesn't seem quite right that the other top skaters have to be lights out perfect to even get 130.

And oh sorry, a popped 2A is so much prettier than a fall. :p

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I prefer Cynthia's skating to Miki's but she only had one lutz and no flip. A lutz combo would have put her over Miki. Hopefully she adds the harder triples next year.

I was more referring to the large edge in performance quality that Phaneuf had over Ando in the SP. I would have thought Cynthia's PCS would have been just a tad higher to be enough to go 2nd a little ahead of Miki. Both women were great tonight in the LP though!

figuristka

Medalist
I thought Yuna would be high 130s, not that i agree but iam so used to her high marks lol.

Good for Julia, though did not watch too closely, guess she does not grab my attention.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
I was more referring to the large edge in performance quality that Phaneuf had over Ando in the SP. I would have thought Cynthia's PCS would have been just a tad higher to be enough to go 2nd a little ahead of Miki. Both women were great tonight in the LP though!

Miki's edge over Cynthia in the LP was larger than Cynthia's edge over Miki in the SP.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice

I agree. Unfortunately, I think PCS comes with cred. Maybe if she shows some consistency she'll get the PCS she deserves. It took Joannie forever to get the marks she deserved.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Awww.. Julia got emotional, not the skate she would have wished but I wish her all the best.

Sarah Hecken makes it to the top 12 and is assured of 2 Grand Prix events next year along with Helgesson!! yay for the up and comers..

mariposa

Rinkside
All Tara said was she thought Cynthia could have been a little more expressive....and thought her music was a bit heavy...she did say how solid her skate was.