Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

I am not watching but I wonder if there are lots of DGs in LP. There were a lot in SP.

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I actually think Cynthia should be in 2nd right now. I believe she wuzrobbed a little.
    I thought Cynthia was the best I have seen her - just glad she withstood the pressure - and got Canada two spots for next season

Custom Title
    I actually think Cynthia should be in 2nd right now. I believe she wuzrobbed a little.
    I prefer Cynthia's skating to Miki's but she only had one lutz and no flip. A lutz combo would have put her over Miki. Hopefully she adds the harder triples next year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by janetfan View Post
    Tara was really knocking Cynthia - very strange to me as I thought Cynthia did great
    Really? What did she say? I'm relying on play by play right now. Not watching any feeds.

Custom Title
    Go Julia!!!

Custom Title
    I have to say, I love Julia's dress. It's so classic. Though it seems a bit young for her.

Glad i don't have to listen to Tara if she was knocking her so much. She was not as expressive as she has been in that program but she landed all her jumps, very impressive for her.

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Good job Cynthia. Joannie (if she's planning on staying in next year) just sent you a thank you text.

Of course. To you only those falls (actually there was one. one was popped out) matter. You fail to see other qualities of her skating.
    Er, to the people picking apart my comments I've been a YuNa fan for years. But agree with the posters who said it doesn't seem quite right that the other top skaters have to be lights out perfect to even get 130.

And oh sorry, a popped 2A is so much prettier than a fall.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruit Loops View Post
    I prefer Cynthia's skating to Miki's but she only had one lutz and no flip. A lutz combo would have put her over Miki. Hopefully she adds the harder triples next year.
    I was more referring to the large edge in performance quality that Phaneuf had over Ando in the SP. I would have thought Cynthia's PCS would have been just a tad higher to be enough to go 2nd a little ahead of Miki. Both women were great tonight in the LP though!

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Ouch lots of pops for Granny ):

Custom Title
    Imagine if Laura Lepisto won?!

I thought Yuna would be high 130s, not that i agree but iam so used to her high marks lol.

Good for Julia, though did not watch too closely, guess she does not grab my attention.

I was more referring to the large edge in performance quality that Phaneuf had over Ando in the SP. I would have thought Cynthia's PCS would have been just a tad higher to be enough to go 2nd a little ahead of Miki. Both women were great tonight in the LP though!
    Miki's edge over Cynthia in the LP was larger than Cynthia's edge over Miki in the SP.

Custom Title
    I agree. Unfortunately, I think PCS comes with cred. Maybe if she shows some consistency she'll get the PCS she deserves. It took Joannie forever to get the marks she deserved.

Goodbye, Juli, you'll be missed!!!

Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast