Ladies - LP | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

ranjake

Final Flight
I really hate her entrance to those Y spins. Commentator says Mao's 2nd triple axel was not ratified. Rachael not good- singled second lutz.

steyn

On the Ice
Mao's second 3a was downgraded according to the Korean TV commentator. Other than that everything got positive GOE.

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! I am DISGUSTED by this unfair scoring.There is somthing wrong with the system here.It is reallysickening. How Yuna can beat Mao with that skating?????????? I just hate this so somuch.

nothingmuch

Rinkside
How can Mao's LP score lower than Kim's??
Chinese figure skating forum is cursing the Judges right now all over the page.....

Nadia01

Final Flight
Poor Mao. Still couldn't beat Yuna in LP. :-(

Still, Mao deserves to beat Yuna overall.

Johnnnn

On the Ice
Geez, the DG calls are being crazy... on the naked eye I didnt see any.

Did you see the slowmo? I thought anyone could clearly see it unless they don't know where the 1/4 mark is. She has 3/8 prerotation instead of 1/8 like others (except Lysacek) so even if she lands backward the total revolution in the air is a little less than 3 or little more than 3. The problem is that getting DG on 3A is so severe (8.2 to 3.5 + -GOE) so that's a lot of points left on the table.

figuristka

Medalist
Did not enjoy Racheal, i appreciate how consistant she id but she does not have the grace or posture of miki, cynthia, and Carolina.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Loved Mao's first 3axel- as if to say "don't you DG me!!". So to have any edge jumps not URed, you should overrotate them it seems. Crazy I tell you.

Norpido

Match Penalty
Wow Mao's performance was amazing. Powerful. Really like the music now.

How can an unintereted Yu Na beat Mao's performance.