Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    LOL, I didn't know what to expect when Peter says, "Johnny has an announcement to make here."
    Retirement??????

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikki View Post
    Tara was quite negative towards Miki, too, which ruined Miki's performance for me! I like her but she should learn to be more succinct and brief.
    Agree. I like Tara but sometimes she rubs her dislike in way too hard. It was ironic with Miki because Miki was skating really well, with emotion and lovely smiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Retirement??????
    No he apologized for making a comment about being told to be pro-American...haha

Custom Title
    Where is the skating on in the US?

Yu-na interview on Rai sport right now:

She said it was the hardest tourney of her career because it was so close after the Olys and she is very happy with her result,she knows she missed a few jumps but she did the best she could.

I'm proud of Yuna! It's time to get a rest that you totally deserves and celebrate with your family!
    Last edited by cooper; 03-27-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    universalsports.com

I'm not a Carolina fan but I pray she doesn't humiliate herself.

Custom Title
    If Mirai gets a few DG's or mistakes, or if Mao UR's a 3-a it could mean that Yu-Na will win. How sucky would that be? I mean, Yu-Na, you're great but I don't think she should be winning Worlds in that kind of way, being the best of a splatfest.

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Surprised but happy that Cynthia delivered; Canada still has 2 spots! Well done (And no, I remember being totally devestated for her after SC - wasn't it something like 4 falls?)

Final flight having warm up! Good luck everyone!

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    Yu-na interview on Rai sport right now:

She said it was the hardest tourney of her career because it was so close after the Olys and she is very happy with her result,she knows she missed a few jumps but she did the best she could.

I'm proud of Yuna! It's time to get a rest that you totally deserved and celebrate with your family!
    I'm proud of her too! At least she had the guts to show up and compete, unlike a certain 1998 Olympic Champion.

Custom Title
    I'm liking Tara...(hides). I'm sorry if she's dissing your favorites, that stinks. But it's been shocking how likable she has been to me, because I REALLY disliked her when she was skating. She still looks so young, and I think very pretty. She seems like she has a cute personality now. Of course I love Johnny. He cracks me up the way he says "mr. Carruthers". And why does he insist on calling Charlie White "Charles"?

Go final group!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    No he apologized for making a comment about being told to be pro-American...haha
    That comment was hilarious though.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrymeyunakim View Post
    If Mirai gets a few DG's or mistakes, or if Mao UR's a 3-a it could mean that Yu-Na will win. How sucky would that be? I mean, Yu-Na, you're great but I don't think she should be winning Worlds in that kind of way, being the best of a splatfest.
    Well, I think they should give 130 even if she makes mistakes or else it's just so unfair. I am hoping either Mao or Mirai win this because if Yuna wins with subpar performances; it's just underwhelming.

I wonder if Lepisto will be able to overcome her double jump syndrome as she did in Vancouver. I hope so...

Laura was so great in the Olympic LP hope she has the energy still.

Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast