Ladies - LP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Ladies - LP

dlgpffps

Final Flight
I would've had Yu-na in the 125-range and Mao right at 130 with the DG (without Olympic-style inflation, of course). Did Mao get DGed for anything else? or is it her PCS?

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Wow, that skate looked really labored for Rachael. Very not like her. Her jumps didn't look as secure as usual. Aw.

mishieru07

On the Ice
How can Mao's LP score lower than Kim's??
Chinese figure skating forum is cursing the Judges right now all over the page.....

WORD. There's something very wrong about the system.

Care to link the site? I've never visited a Chinese skating forum!

CassAgain

On the Ice
Rachael seems totally over it in regards to skating. Is she planning to go to college and just be a normal person? I wouldn't blame her, but it seems like she would want to stay in and try for a world medal.

Ren

On the Ice
Wow, that skate looked really labored for Rachael. Very not like her. Her jumps didn't look as secure as usual. Aw.

Could it be those DG calls at the Olympics are haunting her? And she must be busy too, as a high school senior...

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
I think US is going to get 3 spots!!! YEAY!!! I feel bad for Rachael's mistake. It is not like her. She is always consistent,but it is Ok. i really admire her for accomplishing so much this year. Besides preparing for the Olympic and the Worlds, she had to work on the college applications to Ivy leagues. Good job Rachael!!!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Laura is popping a few jumps. I think she should finish below Caro with that LP skate.