Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Well, congratulations to Mao!!! Finally her quality triumphs. But Mirai... those little slips add up. I was hoping she would throw another jump in somewhere to make up those points, but I guess she didn't think she could. I'm afraid she'll beat herself up over the loss of that third spot.

So disappointed for Miki too. She did so well tonight and wasn't rewarded for it.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    No... Ksenia! Damn, Lepisto doesnt deserve that bronze!

I think no one tonight deserved the bronze.. It was an awful event, splat after splat.. 3rd to 7th are separated by 3 points only, so anyone could have gotten the bronze.. Probably Miki deserved it more but her SP held her down.

Custom Title
    I'm so happy for Mao! This is exciting!

Custom Title
    congrats to mao! i hope she does lori's programs next season... ...mao and chopin are a perfect match!

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    Laura placed only 6th in the LP. It was her SP that saved her (and the SP that doomed Miki, etc).
    I'm okay with her SP score. I just don't know how someone who jumps 3 triples gets 114.

Really happy for Asada, Laura and Miki. If only Miki had had a better SP she could have secured the silver. Congrats to all the girls and a special hug for Mirai.

It looked so promising for 3 spots...but both girls bombed. sigh...

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Good grief, if Ando or Phaneuf had done better in the short I would've rather they won bronze than Laura Lepizzzzzto.

And whoever said US should've sent Ashley Wagner? Please pass some of what you're smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Ladies and gents, we have a Worlds bronze medalist with three triples! LOL.
    lol.. so true

Custom Title
    I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Finnish tv the man and lady are so happy and celebrating. I would be too but there was just such poor skating tonight compared to Olympics, takes away from it. I actually would have prefered Miki or Cynthia to climb right onto the podium as they skated well. Good for them though to move up like that.

Carolina should be 3!:X

Hilarious!

Custom Title
    Congratulations to the podium. Thanks for showing up and making the effort at the end of a really long season.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentineSteps View Post
    I don't think anyone's questioning that, nor is Marrymeyunakim dissing Yu-na (as obvious from his/her username... lol). I think his/her point was that this should encourage Yu-na to stay for more seasons (or at least he/she hopes so!).
    Yeah I know I'm just saying lol I think she is going to stay for few more seasons. This is certainly not how she wanted to retire.

Custom Title
    Considering it's Laura, I don't think anyone's surprised. US only gets 2 spots next year . So surprised, Rachael and Mirai are usually so consistent. Oh well, season's over, not a great skated ladies event but that's ok. Hooray for Mao! Maybe Yuna will stick around now? Haha

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 ... LastLast