Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

Quote Originally Posted by Robeye View Post
    WatchVancouver/Artistry/UM84, is that you again with yet another ID? As long as you're pretending to be someone else, can you at least drop the "Diana"? Otherwise, what's the point?
    Get the antipsychotics ready

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Ladies and gents, we have a Worlds bronze medalist with three triples! LOL.
    I adore Laura when she is on like the Olympics lp but here as i said would have prefered Miki or Cynthia, haha wouldn't that have been a shocker if Cynthia had gotten bronze 5th place she should be so proud, she was at Olympics too and did not fall apart.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Tara said she could have competed with these ladies and that they need to learn how to handle pressure. Lipinski seems to be taking pages from Jamie Sale's book of putting your foot in your mouth. The ego has landed!

Rinkside
    USA needed a total of 13 to get 3 spots. I think they are 7th and 9th so thats 16. :(
    So sad for Mirai. This is the first time I've really disliked this new system. Moving from 7th to 2nd and 1st to 7th is a little much. Mirai had mistakes obviously in her long program but no mistakes much worse than Yu-na so I don't see how Yuna moved up so much and Mirai dropped down so much. I think Mirai should have medalled. Bronze maybe, but still a medal.
    Especially, Mirai was 10 points ahead of Yuna before the long so it doesn't seem right that she is now 20ish points behind. That means Yuna scored almost 30 points ahead in the long program. I really don't understand. Yuna fell and popped an axel, and seemed slow and unenergetic.

Custom Title
    is mao the only person that was placed ahead of yuna during the past few seasons?

Congratulations to the medalists! I thought the podium was correct.
    Sorry for Mirai - and time for Rachael to move on to college.

Wow Lovely Laura finishes with the Bronze!

Happy for Mao to finish the season on a high note! As much as I was cheering for Mirai, I'm glad that if Yuna wasn't going to win it, it would be Mao! Happy for Yuna's comeback. I do have to see both programs to see if Yuna did deserve to win the LP over Mao but hey it's still a very good comeback. Now she's got a silver to go with the 1 gold and 2 bronzes in her Worlds collection.

Also happy for Miki and Akiko for their comebacks (and keeping 3 spots) and Cynthia holding it for the Canadians (saving Canada's 2 spots)! Sad for Realible Rachael and Mirai that they missed the 3rd spot. But they should still be proud of their accomplishments (Rachael's National title, Mirai's Olympic performance) they did this season.

Congrats to Mao! Well deserved gold!

Very disappointed that Rachael and Mirai couldn't hold it together for three spots. Results put to rest the myth of the U.S. bonus.

Rinkside
    Totally agree
    The score of Kim's is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig joke

Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Considering it's Laura, I don't think anyone's surprised. US only gets 2 spots next year . So surprised, Rachael and Mirai are usually so consistent. Oh well, season's over, not a great skated ladies event but that's ok. Hooray for Mao! Maybe Yuna will stick around now? Haha
    Haha I hope so. This is even more exciting! I would love to see her again as she said she wants to use tango de roxanne for gala!

And Phaneuf in 5th. Who would have thought...

On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
    Yeah well congrats to the medallists and great job for those who did a fine job; Caro, Cynthia, Miki!

I've never been more confused by the scoring. Tis been two very underwhelming nights of skating.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeye View Post
    WatchVancouver/Artistry/UM84, is that you again with yet another ID? As long as you're pretending to be someone else, can you at least drop the "Diana"? Otherwise, what's the point?

I'm sorry,but I have to inform you of the fact that I'm brand new here
    I'm from China,and "Diana Kim" is quite prevailling in our Chinese skating forum....we mostly dislike her,mainly for her overscoring all the time!She disgraces the Figure Skating for henceforth why shant we just award her the gold medal directly.

BTW,Sorry for my English writing,not in very good writing form

Quote Originally Posted by jeanettetan View Post
    is mao the only person that was placed ahead of yuna during the past few seasons?
    Yes overall. She did loose the LP as SA to Flatt and lost the SP at the GPF to Ando.

Edited...thought you where referring to this season... can't remember off hand that past couple seasons.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Tara said she could have competed with these ladies and that they need to learn how to handle pressure. Lipinski seems to be taking pages from Jamie Sale's book of putting your foot in your mouth. The ego has landed!
    Well, if anyone could say such a thing....it's Tara. Her single-minded determination was frankly mind-boggling, especially for a 14-year old.

Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast