Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LEESTARR View Post
    i don't understand how last year everyone blamed alissa and now oh its ok. whats up with that.
    Because Alissa shouldn't have been sent in the first place.

Custom Title
    Well, crazy scoring, at least we have a deserved winner! Congs!

Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    "Diana Kim"?

...what is this/I don't even...what?
    They are making a reference to Princess Diana. lol..

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    i don't understand how last year everyone blamed alissa and now oh its ok. whats up with that.
    Oh, just you wait. The wolves will tear Mirai and Rachael apart too. Just give them time.

On the Ice
    Let's look on the bright side.
    Yuna now has the only color that had been missing from her collection of Worlds medals.
    Can't believe I might have just seen Yuna's last performance in competitive skating.

Congrats to Mao and the rest of the girls.
    This must have been a very difficult competition for everyone.
    I think ISU should seriously consider getting rid of the Worlds in Olympic years.

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Tara said she could have competed with these ladies and that they need to learn how to handle pressure. Lipinski seems to be taking pages from Jamie Sale's book of putting your foot in your mouth. The ego has landed!
    I think you need to take your very big foot out of your mouth. Like you know more than Tara

Protocols are out

Miki Ando was downgraded on a double loop! Cost her the bronze....LOL!

Custom Title
    I feel so bad for Mirai. It was sad when she dropped her head down after seeing the scores.

I am happy for Mao winning, and glad Yu-Na got the silver.

Rinkside
    Well...I don't think its ok...but last year it was a BIG deal because it was the first time USA has only had 2 skaters in a LONG time and it was going into an Olympics year. I think the fact that USA would only have 2 at the olympics was why it was such a big deal. Going into next year its only 2 skaters for worlds and of course it is disappointing, but at least its only for worlds and not olympics and worlds

Mashimaro on Ice
    Ok. I really need to see the protocals. Was it only a DG on the axel for Mao? Why did her PCS score go down so much from Olympics where she didn't do as well? Sigh...Mao is really getting screwed for her programs rather than ability. I am really happy that she won in the end though. Poor Mirai.

Waiting for on-ice perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrymeyunakim View Post
    Well, at least Mao ends this troublesome season with another world championship. Wait, what did you say? She has TWO World Championships? And Yu-Na has one? Yu-Na better stay on for one more season!
    YES! Probably not a good reason to stay another year, but if that's what floats her boat, sure, why not? Stay even if it's to emerge victorious in your epic rivalry with Mao. I just can't get enough of it (and you).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeye View Post
    WatchVancouver/Artistry/UM84, is that you again with yet another ID? As long as you're pretending to be someone else, can you at least drop the "Diana"? Otherwise, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    Tara said she could have competed with these ladies and that they need to learn how to handle pressure. Lipinski seems to be taking pages from Jamie Sale's book of putting your foot in your mouth. The ego has landed!
    Ridiculous.

Tara had NO PRESSURE when she won her OGM. ***?!

Custom Title
    Awwwww... Laura's getting teary on the podium. I don't think her skate deserved the medal, but she is a deserving skater. Congrats to her.

Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast