Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies - LP

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    Oh, and Mirai's 3-3 DID get marked as UR in the SP.

GOOD NEWS! Mirai WAS downgraded on the 3-3 in the short....imagine what would've happened if she went clean. 73+..

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnnn View Post
    lol In your fantasy world
    Is that so remarkable nowadays that a Chinese ID came into an international forum and say something?
    Why do you say it's my fantasy world?

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Well, I might be in the minority here, but I don't mind Laura's bronze. To me she is the best skater artistically..
    I think Kim and Kostner are better artists than Lepisto.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by nodreams View Post
    Mao will not happy with that result...
    Good job the jugdes!You give us the most unbilievable silver medalist!
    So sorry for miki, she should be on the podium!
    Remember 2008 Worlds. THE most unbelievable gold AND silver medalists.

Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    I think Kim and Kostner are better artists than Lepisto.
    To me, they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by badknees View Post
    OK, I'm done with Johnny and Tara sitting on the couch like it's a sleep over or something!
    Lol, they have no home training. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to jam your stiletto heel into a leather coach!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Well, I might be in the minority here, but I don't mind Laura's bronze. To me she is the best skater artistically..
    No, me neither! I was never really a fan of Laura's until the Olympics. There's something about the neat, crisp way in which she moves on the ice that's lovely to watch. Hopefully she'll overcome her tendency to double her jumps in the future with this added confidence boost of a world medal.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingmuch View Post
    I'm sorry,but I have to inform you of the fact that I'm brand new here
    I'm from China,and "Diana Kim" is quite prevailling in our Chinese skating forum....we mostly dislike her,mainly for her overscoring all the time!She disgraces the Figure Skating for henceforth why shant we just award her the gold medal directly.

BTW,Sorry for my English writing,not in very good writing form
    Okay, 1. Why do we have to know that you're Chinese and 2. Why would you emphasize "from China" or "our Chinese forum"???

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Finnish tv the man and lady are so happy and celebrating. I would be too but there was just such poor skating tonight compared to Olympics, takes away from it. I actually would have prefered Miki or Cynthia to climb right onto the podium as they skated well. Good for them though to move up like that.
    I agree with you. I do not like Tapio Suominen, I prefer watching eurosport always when possible. The other Finnish lady sounds to be judge herself, she knows so much about how the scores are deserved and very often her opinion and the judges are similar. I just can't help myself thinking Cynthia and Miki were much better. Looking at both programmes, Cynthia was most worth of bronze.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoko View Post
    Orser once said in interview that being with Yuna in Korea is like traveling with Princess Diana. Since then there has been some sour grapes calling her "Diana" for no reason.
    No fans ever call her "Diana." In fact, there was only one person who started calling her "Diana" in Golden Skate (UM84/Artistry/Watchvancouver... they are same person).
    I am assuming that this might be the same person as well.

Is that guy also from China?
    Or how come in my chinese skating forum,everybody calls her Diana Kim?....

Take a look at here,a page where I searched "Diana"inside the forum....

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=35232153...d=diana+&tb=on

Custom Title
    Just a thought to those screaming bloody murder re: Kim's scores...first, I am not partial to either Kim or Asada, but can you please tell me how many Triple-Triple did Asada do for you to scream murder and cursing the judges? When you answer that question. Can you then tell me how many triple-triple or double-triple did Kim do? So now that you know one of Asada's Triple Axel is downgraded, which lost roughly 5~6 points on that jump alone, do you still feel Asada was undermarked?

Quote Originally Posted by evangeline View Post
    No, me neither! I was never really a fan of Laura's until the Olympics. There's something about the neat, crisp way in which she moves on the ice that's lovely to watch. Hopefully she'll overcome her tendency to double her jumps in the future with this added confidence boost of a world medal.
    Laura has such superior PE - such great posture, IN , CH.
    If that doesn't count - then skating will lose me.

BTW, congrats to Cynthia - she was very good !!

Quote Originally Posted by Norpido View Post
    Mao did a great skate and she was professional enough to show up.
    Agreed! I feel sorry for all skaters.. they all deserve some nice vay-cay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sackie View Post
    With her clean Skate and if she had received the PCS she should have got in the short - Cynthia would have had the bronze here! Still think she should have had it! Just goes to show that how ones skates during the whole season does come into play in the long run. Had she done better early in the season Cynthia would have had a better start number in the short and would have gotten better PCS marks! And who would have thought that Cynthia would be the top NA lady here at worlds!
    Also means that Cynthia will be a seeded skater at the GP events next year and Joannie (if she stays in ) will not be! So the 2 of them could end up at the same events!

Gosh didn't realize it was so close overall between 3rd and 6th, i wish Cynthia had gotten that extra point and a half.

Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast