Thread: Thank You, Universal Sports!

Hybrid View

Thank You, Universal Sports!

I thought US did an EXCELLENT job overall with their coverage. Very good online feed and the TV coverage was also great. Loved "The Loft" interviews with Johnny and Tara. Very pleasantly surprised...I can only hope this continues for other competitions in the future!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    I thought US did an EXCELLENT job overall with their coverage. Very good online feed and the TV coverage was also great. Loved "The Loft" interviews with Johnny and Tara. Very pleasantly surprised...I can only hope this continues for other competitions in the future!
    Ditto!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Universal Sports!!

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    I agree! Thank goodness I live in a city that carries the network in a cable package though. It would be wonderful if all American households could have access to this channel and the wonderful coverage they provide. Thank you, Universal Sports!

I really enjoyed their coverage as well! I am so glad that I don't have to wait for a week to watch it like on ABC/ESPN.

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    I'm a lurker, but I just want to give my thanks to Universal Sports because I really did enjoy the coverage!
    Peter Carruthers is so cute with all his Wows and Awesomes. hehe.
    I really enjoyed hearing Tara and Johnny's perspective on things(especially Johnny's.) I feel like we got a real insiders look at the competition.

*back to lurking*

Great job by Universal. I don't get the television channel but the live streaming was great.
    Will the Gala be shown on Universal?