Mao on Guiness world records? | Golden Skate

Mao on Guiness world records?

PROKOFIEV

On the Ice
Great! Finally, someone can recognize and appreciate her incredible achievement. Think about it! It is amazing that a female skater could accomplish something which is even difficult for male skaters to do. Congratulations!!

rtureck

Final Flight
Are these peepz Okay???????
Unless it's Guiness Record for only in Japan.
Just read the original poster "guiness book of world record". It is a world record, she is the first lady skater in the world who completed three triple axels in olys

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Just read the original poster "guiness book of world record". It is a world record, she is the first lady skater in the world who completed three triple axels in olys

Didn't her number of landed 3As surpass that of Midori Ito? I think Nadine or FlattFan was keeping track. I love the translation. Morozov became "Morozofukochi" haha I'm guessing that's a combination of his name + coach in Japanese? The "abstained cutoff mark of sorrow" on the side is also very funny.

chronos13

Rinkside
Congrats to Mao Asada! She accomplished an amazing feat, especially if you consider the fact that even the men have trouble with the triple axel.