Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gala

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Thank goodness, no return of "back to disco" and Had a Bad Day for S&S - ! I was dreading a replay of the Olympics Gala. :eek:This is so much better.

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Just to make sure that the feed is right, Bazarova/Larionov are on and the lights are on?

Nevermind, that's the Honor Roll.

figuristka

Medalist
Enjoyed watching Joubert, and Abbott was quite good. Miki, i do like that program for her even with the heavy music. Was so nice to see Cynthia there, not fond of her music choice but nice to see her personality on the ice. She wore her short program dress, iam sure it was a big surprise to her to be skating in the gala. Good for her.

Both Miki and Cynthia were so close to bronze, hope they continue and get the chance to compete for a medal again.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I lost Canada and Swedish tv started to show those who skated before they (on svt) started broadcasting, why in earth did they not show them on the break?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh! Lost feed! I was really hoping to see Mukhortova + Trankov's last skate together. I hope someone somewhere can put it on youtube. :frown::cry:

mishieru07

On the Ice
I lost Canada and Swedish tv started to show those who skated before they (on svt) started broadcasting, why in earth did they not show them on the break?

Lost all my feeds; the Korean one plus Radio Canada. This is seriously annoying. Can't the ISU get SOMETHING right?

That said, I miss listening to Rota's R&J! Brings back memories of Sasha's R&J ....

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting the link. We enjoyed what we saw, but we've lost our video feed too. Is there any chance that Universal Sports would air this on TV or online?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I wish I could see YuNa skating. I love this piece of music for her.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh well, at least I got to see Jeremy Abbott who was his usual breathtaking self. *sigh* I :love: him! :)

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Laura Lepisto skated a very nice number to the Mask of Zorro soundtrack. Also she looked very beautiful as usual.