Happy Birthday Seniorita and Doris Pulaski. | Golden Skate

Happy Birthday Seniorita and Doris Pulaski.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Mathman, I think the party smilies got lost with the vbulletin update!

Thanks for the good wishes! I had homemade strawberry shortcake for my birthday cake, thanks to my sister in law, and I'm very happy. :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday Mathman and Doris!!

I m wishing all the best for you!:)

So how did you celebrate, did you have a big cake??? I was still in torino so I ate too much ice cream as i gift to me, and then my friends at dinner put a candle to blow on a pizza! Just one candle cause all didnt fit, thats what they told me...:unsure:

Trewyn

Medalist
Happy Birthday Mathman and Doris!!

I m wishing all the best for you!:)

So how did you celebrate, did you have a big cake??? I was still in torino so I ate too much ice cream as i gift to me, and then my friends at dinner put a candle to blow on a pizza! Just one candle cause all didnt fit, thats what they told me...:unsure:

Were they implying you were getting too old to have your candles fit on a pizza? :p HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't get to wish you happy birthday in person, since we both were in Torino. Were you in the bronze section during the gala?

seniorita

Record Breaker
Were they implying you were getting too old to have your candles fit on a pizza? :p HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't get to wish you happy birthday in person, since we both were in Torino. Were you in the bronze section during the gala?

I know you had to catch the plane , no worries:) yes christiana said I should be prepared for when i reach the 30s and I will need a bigger cake (or king size family pizza:unsure:) cause no candles fit and sara bought me a hellokitty cup to remember my childhood:scowl:

I dont know which category I got, the sky one, nothing to do with the seats we had previous days, it was on the ceiling in the corner, i was watching the whole lights equipment and I was looking skaters small as flies so after the break I went down and said the security I have my birthday and he remembered me from previous days annoying them for my book, and probably he thought, "oh this one whines a lot" and he let me sit in the stairs in the 108 or something, near the exit of skaters.:biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Happy Belated Birthday to two of the nicest posters on GS.

beep_beep

Medalist
Yay!!! Was it a triple birthday ???

Happy birthday folks!!! :) :) (since the party smilies are apparently gone...)
even if it's 2 days late...

jino

Spectator
well i am late happy birthday guys keep enjoying it.Are you looking for a few easy steps to
make money on the internet   
Maybe I must ask, if it really does take a few easy steps to make money online. With all the hundreds of different ways to make money on the internet one can easily find yourself trapped in an overload of information which brings you to a point of confusion or indecisiveness.

Last edited: