Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shocker Johnny Weir said he doesn't get along with Evan lol

Strang thread. Skaters are being forced into friendship whether of not thy want to be.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Evan sure isn't nice when he loses.

As to the thread title, no, Evan and Johnny don't have to be friends. I've never taken their "rivalry" seriously. I find it very humorous actually.

If you are a foreigner, I forgive your grammar, but if you are from America, you should be very ashamed.

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemom1122 View Post
    Going OT here, I thought it was kind of rude of Chelsea to exclaim "I'm gonna be nice to you; you're GAY!" What was she thinking?
    Johnny didn't seem too preturbed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by UM84 View Post
    Just said it on Chelsea Lately... way to restate the obvious
    You're the one trying to make it "news" on GoldenSkate.

My post was meant for Silverling

Grgranny, Silverling is indeed posting from outside the U.S. Golden Skate is pleased to have active members from all over the world. I personally admire anyone who can participate in Internet forums in a language that is not their native tongue. I know I couldn't do it!

then, it is understandable. I looked up her name and it didn't say. I do wish people would at least put what country they are from.

Custom Title
    Uh-oh, Grgranny, your sentence ended with a preposition

OH, you should have said a preposition with. LOL

Custom Title
    You're quick!! I like that in a grammarian, er... a grammarist, uh, a grammar-grgranny.

Custom Title
    Going OT here, I thought it was kind of rude of Chelsea to exclaim "I'm gonna be nice to you; you're GAY!" What was she thinking?
    She has a very large gay fanbase. Several of her writers/panelists are gay, including one guy she calls her "staff homosexual", and she was in the LA Pride march last year I think. It's pretty normal for her to make gay jokes in her show.

What's interesting to me is his reaction, she says something like "it's because you're gay" and he says "well, it's figure skating!". That, to my mind, is a pretty clear indication that he's gay, and he didn't seem too perturbed that she brought it up. Good for you, Johnny, welcome to the gayborhood!

Custom Title
    That's what she meant to do. The most important thing is Johnny didn't say, "No" I think Johnny was a little mean that he winked when he talked about Tanith was Evan's girlfriend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennylovskt View Post
    That's what she meant to do. The most important thing is Johnny didn't say, "No" I think Johnny was a little mean that he winked when he talked about Tanith was Evan's girlfriend.
    Well who LISTENS to Weir anyway? He's just there to look pretty, LOL.

As for Evan and Tanith, that never looked real, nor does his alledged connection to Nastia Liukin. Evan is too much into Evan to look lovey-dovey with these supposed paramours, IMO. At least Johnny is up front though he is a fluff person as far as humanity goes. I like to laugh at him at times and with him...not to be taken seriously. I mean he's just a figureskater wearing tassels after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    If you are a foreigner, I forgive your grammar, but if you are from America, you should be very ashamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgranny View Post
    then, it is understandable. I looked up her name and it didn't say. I do wish people would at least put what country they are from.
    Excuse me, but English is spoken in many other countries in the world than the US (if you mean the US by "America"). Furthermore, the US has numerous citizens, permanent residents, and those with various types of visas who speak English with limited proficiency. Putting the country of origin does not make any difference. I do wish if you would be at least aware that many Internet boards are international.
    Last edited by Bennett; 04-09-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast