Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oleg Vasiliev "Mukhortova - Trankov no more. And it is a crime of office Piseev"

Custom Title
    I don't know if it is true but during Worlds German Eurosport commentators gave a hint that Mukhortova and Vasiliev are in a relationship, so it is obvious why he is blaming Trankov for the breakup now. I wouldn't be surprised if MM and Vasiliev have blamed Trankov for everything which went wrong with the team over the last years, but it was Mukhortova who always was the weaker part of the two. She will have difficulties to find another partner, but considering the whole situation I don't see why Trankov is to blame, and I don't see why one should feel sorry for her now.
    Maxim has every right to look for a stronger partner if he wants to, and he will get no other choice to find someone as strong as Tatiana. I think Vasilievs words are useless and obnoxious.

I wouldn't be surprised if MM and Vasiliev have blamed Trankov for everything which went wrong with the team over the last years
    Its not just that, I suspect Maria has also gotten what she's wanted. For example, she wanted Love Story, and so they skated to it. I thought there were some reports that Trankov was not happy with the music. Oleg even made a comment about Trankov leaving for "free expression."

Oleg made an interview earlier mentioning how he tried to help Tatiana and Stansilav by giving him a coaching job, and giving her Blanchard as a partner. Honestly, most people if they were thinking about the best possible pairs teams. Wouldn't be having Tatiana skating with Blanchard and Trankov staying with Maria.

It was long known that Trankov was unhappy with Oleg. And Maria was very clear from interviews that she wouldn't leave Oleg. I'm not sure how anyone can expect to keep their partner, if they insist on using a coach their partner hates. Of course maybe Maria would have been willing to change, who knows. But the key to any successful pairs relationship is compromise.

Custom Title
    I can't sop telling that I would have a much better feeling with a Volosozhar-Smirnov couple.
    They should have the work-ethic, the elegance, the posture, the skating skills together to be almost unbeatable to years to come.

But I'm not Russian, so, why to worry about a Volosozhar-Trankov couple?
    I just would love to see again something memorable in the future. Volosozhar is capable of that, don't think Trankov also... Wait and see

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdeal View Post
    I can't sop telling that I would have a much better feeling with a Volosozhar-Smirnov couple.
    They should have the work-ethic, the elegance, the posture, the skating skills together to be almost unbeatable to years to come.

But I'm not Russian, so, why to worry about a Volosozhar-Trankov couple?
    I just would love to see again something memorable in the future. Volosozhar is capable of that, don't think Trankov also... Wait and see
    I don't think that Smirnov is more elegant than Trankov. Smirnov is a power house, that's for sure, but in regard of elegance, posture, skating skills I think Trankov beats him. And as I think Volosozhar is much better than Kavaguti, I think Tatiana and Maxim have a very good chance of being the Russian number one pair in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2