Favorite and least favorite NBC/Universal Commentators this year | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Favorite and least favorite NBC/Universal Commentators this year

chrissy51

Rinkside
Tara and Johnny were really good, so relaxed but knowledgeable they were my favorites. I also lliked Peter and Paul Wylie I hope we see more of them.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I also can't stand Andrea Joyce, "I know you are trying to hold back the tears, but how does it feel to fail infront of sooo many people?". Or "you did a great, so let's talk about how horrible you were last year". Really?! Woman go back and torment people at gymnastic competitions...no wait I watch that as well. Just go away.

I really agree on this one. She should not be interviewing anyone after a performance. Totally tactless and unsympathetic. A person without a heart, really.

janetfan

Match Penalty
My favorite commentatators were Scott and Sandra. Two reasons:

1. They know more than the others :yes:

2. They correctly called Mirai as the US Lady Champion. :agree:

What more could a skating fan ask for? :cool:

Bennett

Record Breaker
I also can't stand Andrea Joyce, "I know you are trying to hold back the tears, but how does it feel to fail infront of sooo many people?". Or "you did a great, so let's talk about how horrible you were last year". Really?! Woman go back and torment people at gymnastic competitions...no wait I watch that as well. Just go away.

Really? Does she REALLY say these? I do not know the said lady so I am asking.

Figure88

On the Ice
My favorites: Scott Hamilton, Sandra Bezic, Johnny Weir

Least favorites: Peter Curruthers and Tara Lapinsiki