Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters

Custom Title
    Katarina Gerboldt. Too bad she isn't that good of a skater, she's so pretty .

Sasha Cohen!

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Now we're getting into the real thing! Beauty in an ice skater is an extra dimension beyond just a pleasing face. That's why someone like Xue Shen, whose heart is in her eyes, is totally gorgeous, especially when the music starts.

I think another aspect of beauty in skaters (and in people you know in life, as well) is that after you know people for awhile, they become beautiful to you because you see their spirit. People you wouldn't look at twice on the street become stunning because they share something of themselves with you.
    ITA with this. I've always thought so. Michelle Kwan is pretty enough but when she started skating she became stunning. Same with Yuna Kim....

Today's skaters.....

Pretty: Laura, Kira, Alissa, Sasha (I guess we can count her as current...)

Cute: Mao, Mirai....

I never really thought about how pretty Miki Ando was until people started pointing it out in GS. She is very pretty but I never like her costumes... She looks the most gorgeous when she is in her black practice clothes...

Custom Title
    Definitely Miki looks more stunning in less elaborate clothes. She's also one of the lucky women who looks splendid in black, as does Michelle Kwan.

I can't remember whether anyone's mentioned Caroline Zhang. She belongs on anyone's "most beautiful" list.

Custom Title
    Korpi has this Grace Kelly look.

Yuna is simply beautiful.

I even find Witt quiet attractive even now.

Custom Title
    Pretty: Laura, Alissa, Carolina, Kiira, Yuna, Iylinich

Hot: Kiira, Yuna, Miki, Glebova, Gedevanishvilli

Cute: Mirai, Mao, Caroline, Akiko, Ksenia

There are a lot of good looking junior skaters coming out of Russia - Liza, Anna, Sofya, Adelina, etc....basically they are all beautiful. Amanda Dobbs and Christina Gao are also pretty/cute but still look very young.

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar
    Joannie Rochette is not only beautiful, but have a most knockout body. The firm biceps might not everybody's cup of tea, but it sure is mine.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by John King View Post
    Joannie Rochette is not only beautiful, but have a most knockout body. The firm biceps might not everybody's cup of tea, but it sure is mine.
    She's definitely hot, but her facial features are very strong, so in my mind, she's not particularly pretty, but definitely a hottie with a body.

Banned
    Pz stop fighting over me. I know I am told beautiful...

seriously, Kira.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10