Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters

Bartek

On the Ice
Sarah Meier, Kiira Korpi, Yu-Na kim, Tenith Belbin, Elena Glebova, Ksenia Makarova, Miki Ando

M

mylastduchess

most female ice-dancers are stunning Oskana Domnina is very classicaly beautiful, and has legs that can kill, female Ice dancers from China are also really pretty even though nobody really know who they are. I don't really think Lepisto is that gorgeous though, I mean she's pretty but you know not stunning...Miki is also pretty but I don't like her smile unfortunately

wallylutz

Medalist
My vote goes to Kiira Korpi. She was absolutely stunning to look at in person during the Vancouver Olympics. Everyone around me were commenting how beautiful she is and that she looks like a beautiful actress and I have to agree. The other girls don't even compare, they are pretty but Kiira really stands out.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
Allissa, Kira, Laura, Tanith, Tessa are my opinionion of beautiful. Yuna since she had her teeth done is certainly vey cute, but as Asian women go, and most are georgeous, She is not truly stunning like Chen Lu or Shizuka. As for just plain cute/adorable, Mirai Nagasu takes the cake.

evangeline

Record Breaker
My vote goes to Kiira Korpi. She was absolutely stunning to look at in person during the Vancouver Olympics. Everyone around me were commenting how beautiful she is and that she looks like a beautiful actress and I have to agree. The other girls don't even compare, they are pretty but Kiira really stands out.

I agree! Kiira looks like Grace Kelly's doppelganger:

Grace Kelly

Kiira Korpi

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Miki, Laura and Sasha certainly are the best in my book. I was never struck by Kira that muh.. I guess it is her nasty dresses and skating style. Alissa is very all American pretty, Tanith is the blonde bombshell.

pista04

On the Ice
Tessa Virtue. She is, in my book, the most beautiful and nautral, followed by Alissa, Kiira and Laura.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Ladies: Laura Lepisto, Victoria Hegelsson, Julia Sebestyen and Ashley Wagner

I honestly don't see the hype about Kiira Korpi. She's not THAT good looking.

Pairs women: Aliona Savchenko, Maria Mukhortova, Amanda Evora, Qing Pang

Dance women: Tessa Virtue, Natalie Pechalat, Ekaterina Bobrova, Tanith Belbin, Kim Navarro

I disagree about Meryl being one of the most pretty, but she's not ugly or anything.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I think Oksana Domnina is stunning. She reminds me of Greta Garbo circa Anna Karenina.

Last edited by a moderator:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Miki, Laura and Sasha certainly are the best in my book. I was never struck by Kira that muh.. I guess it is her nasty dresses and skating style. Alissa is very all American pretty, Tanith is the blonde bombshell.

Sasha has lovely skin and nice eyes, but I'd also put her more in the cute category where she looks so young. Shizuka I had forgotten before, but she is very beautiful. Almost all of the Russian ladies are cute with those adorable button noses :laugh:

viv

On the Ice
Don't miss Mao Asada. ;) ...

One or two years ago, there was an article about Miki and Mao in a German newspaper. The journalist said that Mikis beauty is the kind that is admired by Europeans at an Asian woman, but Maos beauty is the kind that Japanese people admire at a Japanese woman. The article suggested that in Japan Mao is regarded as more beautiful than Miki. I have no idea if this is true, though.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
My pick would be Maria Sergejeva...

Then Nathalie Pechalat and I think Lepisto's looks better than Korpii.

rtureck

Final Flight
Mai Asada is the most beautiful skater (older sister of Mao) if she is still skating.

Tanith BElbin, and Mao Asada

Tanja90

On the Ice
In Torino I had the opportunity to see a lot of them very closely..the most beautiful one were:
Carolina Kostner
Tessa Virtue
Nathalie Pechalat
Meryl Davis
Yuna Kim
Miki Ando
Aliona Savchenko
Anna Cappellini
I know that they were obvious but some of them really surprised me..meryl davis for example..I didn't like her so much on tv but she is stunning live! really! I've seen her dressed for the party and she was WOW..also miki ando was a surprise! really beautiful nice gentle! totally a different thing compared to who I see on tv! and tessa is so elegant and beautiful and sweet!
Other beautiful women I didn't see are:
Tanith Belbin
Oksana Domnina

miki88

Medalist
One or two years ago, there was an article about Miki and Mao in a German newspaper. The journalist said that Mikis beauty is the kind that is admired by Europeans at an Asian woman, but Maos beauty is the kind that Japanese people admire at a Japanese woman. The article suggested that in Japan Mao is regarded as more beautiful than Miki. I have no idea if this is true, though.

Well, from what I know, Japanese love everything that is cute, and as another poster pointed out, Mao and her sister Mai has this classical Japanese Hina Doll look (in fact, there's even a hinadoll made for Mao!) So it's very possible that Mao is regarded as prettier there.

wallylutz

Medalist
This kind of thing is clearly subjective. How often do you see couples walking on the street that seem so mismatch to you? Sometimes, you see a really fat and out of shape woman with a handsome good looking guy, though rare, but very often, it's the other way around, an ugly, fat and not good looking man with a thin and pretty girlfriend. Beauty is in the eye of beholder.

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
This kind of thing is clearly subjective. How often do you see couples walking on the street that seem so mismatch to you? Sometimes, you see a really fat and out of shape woman with a handsome good looking guy, though rare, but very often, it's the other way around, an ugly, fat and not good looking man with a thin and pretty girlfriend. Beauty is in the eye of beholder.

... to state the very obvious. Clearly, the thread is about who we individually think is the most attractive (a celebration of beauty, if you will).

Now get off your high-horse and dish out on who you think is gorgeous! :biggrin: