Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Most Beautiful (Current) Ladies Skaters

There are so many beautiful skaters it is hard to choose.

Joannie
    Laura
    YuNa
    Caroline Z
    Tanith
    Anna C.
    Miki
    Carolina K

Tripping on the Podium
    Don't miss Mao Asada. I think Sarah Mier and Joannie are beautiful, too. Laura is so cute on the ice. I bet I don't have to say much about Queen Yu Na. Of course Ashley and Alyssa, too.
    Last edited by jian10; 04-08-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Mashimaro on Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Asada sisters. Not only they have beautiful body lines and pretty faces, they have the real class and wholesome gentleness in the way they carry themselves. Never heard any mean words from them.

Kiira, of course. I hope she ties up with a fashion designer and get better costumes though. Many of them looked too big for her or old-fashioned. Her neon-yellow-green costume killed the effect of her blond.

Kanako Murakami. She's very beautiful.

Ashley. She's beautiful and packaged perfectly. Best dressed. Her makeup and hairdo are also fab.
    Yes! I agree that Kanako is very beautiful.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by miki88 View Post
    Yes! I agree that Kanako is very beautiful.
    I'd say Kanako is cute, not beautiful. Same goes for Mao, she's very cute, and Mai is hot. Mirai and Akiko are also very cute. Yukari has one of the prettiest faces ever, IMO.

I think the Canadian ladies (Joannie, Cynthia, Amelie, Myriane, Dianne) have the best bodies, they are all so fit!

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Anna Cappellini. Staggeringly beautiful.

Custom Title
    Sarah Meier, Kiira Korpi, Yu-Na kim, Tenith Belbin, Elena Glebova, Ksenia Makarova, Miki Ando

mylastduchess
    most female ice-dancers are stunning Oskana Domnina is very classicaly beautiful, and has legs that can kill, female Ice dancers from China are also really pretty even though nobody really know who they are. I don't really think Lepisto is that gorgeous though, I mean she's pretty but you know not stunning...Miki is also pretty but I don't like her smile unfortunately

Custom Title
    My vote goes to Kiira Korpi. She was absolutely stunning to look at in person during the Vancouver Olympics. Everyone around me were commenting how beautiful she is and that she looks like a beautiful actress and I have to agree. The other girls don't even compare, they are pretty but Kiira really stands out.

Banned
    Allissa, Kira, Laura, Tanith, Tessa are my opinionion of beautiful. Yuna since she had her teeth done is certainly vey cute, but as Asian women go, and most are georgeous, She is not truly stunning like Chen Lu or Shizuka. As for just plain cute/adorable, Mirai Nagasu takes the cake.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wallylutz View Post
    My vote goes to Kiira Korpi. She was absolutely stunning to look at in person during the Vancouver Olympics. Everyone around me were commenting how beautiful she is and that she looks like a beautiful actress and I have to agree. The other girls don't even compare, they are pretty but Kiira really stands out.
    I agree! Kiira looks like Grace Kelly's doppelganger:

Grace Kelly

Kiira Korpi

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Miki, Laura and Sasha certainly are the best in my book. I was never struck by Kira that muh.. I guess it is her nasty dresses and skating style. Alissa is very all American pretty, Tanith is the blonde bombshell.

Tessa Virtue. She is, in my book, the most beautiful and nautral, followed by Alissa, Kiira and Laura.

Ladies: Laura Lepisto, Victoria Hegelsson, Julia Sebestyen and Ashley Wagner

I honestly don't see the hype about Kiira Korpi. She's not THAT good looking.

Pairs women: Aliona Savchenko, Maria Mukhortova, Amanda Evora, Qing Pang

Dance women: Tessa Virtue, Natalie Pechalat, Ekaterina Bobrova, Tanith Belbin, Kim Navarro

I disagree about Meryl being one of the most pretty, but she's not ugly or anything.

Custom Title
    I think Oksana Domnina is stunning. She reminds me of Greta Garbo circa Anna Karenina.
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 04-09-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    Miki, Laura and Sasha certainly are the best in my book. I was never struck by Kira that muh.. I guess it is her nasty dresses and skating style. Alissa is very all American pretty, Tanith is the blonde bombshell.
    Sasha has lovely skin and nice eyes, but I'd also put her more in the cute category where she looks so young. Shizuka I had forgotten before, but she is very beautiful. Almost all of the Russian ladies are cute with those adorable button noses

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast