Most Beautiful men skaters (current)

bibi24

Final Flight
I am a guy so (no homo),
- Daisuke
- Lambiel
- Scott Moir
- Jeff Buttle
- Takahiko (Japanese ppl say he looks foreigner)
- Plushenko (2002)
- Urmanov (90s)
- Joubert
- KULIK !!!!!!!!

ooops didn't notice current in title oh well forgive me please :p

Bennett

Record Breaker
- Takahiko (Japanese ppl say he looks foreigner)
He looks Taiwanese to me.

My list:
Beautiful
Jeff Buttle (he was most stunningly beautiful around the Torino Oly with perfect hairdo and great skin; Now he is more like cute with all those smiling wrinkles)
Lambiel: I did not realize that he was a beautiful man in the Torino Oly in that zebra costume. But he looks very beautiful in simpler costumes in dark colors.
Fedor is more like a model looking. Beautiful.
Johnny (perfect skin that is dewy and glows, most delicately beautiful dolly face, slender beautiful body line that looked perfect in the Swan costume). I hope he stops tanning to maintain his beauty as long as possible. It's a No1 cause of deep wrinkles, spots, and dry skin.

Cute
Tomas Verner (Not a perfect beauty, but attractive)
Michal Brezina (The same)

Outside the list:
Nob never makes a hot men list (sorry! perhaps in the future?), but has a beautiful face and beautiful body line as a skater, but he is adorable like an adorable kid with baby skin. Can't believe he's 23. I want to see him dress like Hina Doll and sit next to Mao.
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-844782/stock-photo-japanese-traditional-doll-known-as-hina-doll.html

koheikun90

On the Ice
ITA! Cute as a button :)

Alex is very handsome. He's tall (or may appears tall ) and has an excellent body for skating because he has long limbs. He has excellent posture and edges and often times I find myself watching him more than Maia. I also like his choice of costumes, too. It's simple and does not distract from skating. He's has good balance of masculinity and gentleness.

treeloving

Medalist
Yuzuru Hanyu is the cutestttttttttttt person I have ever seen in my life, as if he is Japanese manga's character,he is absolutely adorable.

Jeff Buttle is prince charming with his lovely smile and manner.
Brezina and Smirnov is quite nice too.

I agree with Bennett that Takahiko look like Taiwanese.

hurrah

Medalist
Brian Joubert. He can look like this mucho man and then have a lost boy expression. Plus his accent... :love:

Adam Rippon is very cute for now. I hope he doesn't lose it when he gets a bit more older.

Lambiel can have this look of pathos that is very touching. He sometimes looks startlingly sleezy. But then, it's that disparity which is so nice.

Jeffrey Buttle has a pretty boy look that Japanese photographers know how to take well.

All the Japanese men are attractive in their own way. Daisuke, Takahiko, Nobu. All very cute.

sunny0760

On the Ice
Joubert and Lambiel. I also love Jeremy when he smiles.

Joubert, Smirnov, Verner : hot, hot, hot
Lambiel : dream
Adam, Jeffrey : so sweet

Glad you mentioned Jeremy... pure eyes reflecting nice personality, very nice physique too!
Nobody mentioned Chan... twinkly bright eyes!

robinhood

Rinkside
i love Trankov. He needs a haircut (like all the Russians, they seem to go to the same hairdresser or maybe they belong to a certain mafia, hehe) but his eyes, his body....he could take off his goat beard, too
then andrew poje, too. sexy, sexy skater (lucky you, kaitlyn)
I hate to say it, because I can't stand him, but evan Lysacek is really handsome off ice. He wears too much make-up and hair gell, though
Many of you say Daisuke. I dunno, for me he isn't even in the cute category, haha. well, I like his hair very much (COOL!) and I am in love with his skating. Sometimes that's enough to think somebody is beautiful

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Handsome: Brian Joubert, Stephane Lambiel

Cute: Takahiko Kozuka, Jeff Buttle, Adam Rippon

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Joubert, Bourzat, Kozuka, Oda, Takahashi, Smirnov, Verner.

I also like Shabalin. He's not exactly handsome in the traditional way but there's something about him that I find attractive. Probably it's his attitude plus the way he was dressed at the 2008 FD :p

ana

On the Ice
Stephane Lambiel, Alexander Smirnov, Maxim Shabalin, Evan Lysacek, Takahiko Kozuka, Adam Rippon, Scott Moir.:)

silverlake22

Record Breaker
He looks Taiwanese to me.

Cute
Tomas Verner (Not a perfect beauty, but attractive)
Michal Brezina (The same)

Outside the list:
Nob never makes a hot men list (sorry! perhaps in the future?), but has a beautiful face and beautiful body line as a skater, but he is adorable like an adorable kid with baby skin. Can't believe he's 23. I want to see him dress like Hina Doll and sit next to Mao.
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-844782/stock-photo-japanese-traditional-doll-known-as-hina-doll.html

Agreed.

Michal and Tomas look better off the ice than on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K751nevgGrQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7xfvI2C7w&feature=related
They both have strong features contributing to their distinctly Eastern European looks, but I like it, they're blonde men who look manly.

Nob is adorable but he does look like he's 12.

Patrick Chan changed my mind about being attracted to Asian men. I wouldn't say he's hot but he is definitely cute.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I'd have to go with Amanda Dobbs. Maybe Christina Gao when she's had her protein shake.

Lol I think that was meant to be on the ladies thread. But I agree. Now that Min-Jung Kwak will be joining Christina in Toronto to train maybe Orser can construct a protein-rich food plan for those two :laugh:, I'm just always worried that they will break every time they fall.

Bennett

Record Breaker
BTW, you guys, when you say "cute" about men, does that mean he is adorable, likable, but not hot? Or do you mean good-looking guys who are attractive? I tend to use that word to mean the latter (Wow, he's cute!) in everyday language far more often than "Oh, he's beautiful" (I've acutally never said that), but I realize that some guys do not get "cute" as a compliment and seem to take it to mean the former one.

Figure88

On the Ice
I don't really follow men's figure skating, so the only name I could think of at the moment is Stephane Lambiel. Too bad he's retired. The hotness factor dropped like tenfold.

isask8

Spectator
Alexander Smirnov is the most beautiful I think.
But there are many more attractive guys like Bryce Davison, Rockne Burbaker, Maxim Trankov and many more:love:

Last edited: