On the Ice

Brian Orser talking about Yuna's Olympic Gold

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by atatime View Post
    Oh dear. That is a tear jerker.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora100 View Post
    Oh dear. That is a tear jerker.
    what makes you say so? because of the background music?
    yeah that clip has it, but the content is not fake or a drama. that video is based on Brian Orser's interview with TV.
    Last edited by atatime; 04-08-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Orser-Yuna the real dream team!

Watching the video makes me sad even more. You know like Yuna will say goodbye and retires.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by atatime View Post
    what makes you say so? because of the background music?
    yeah that clip has it, but the content is not fake or a drama. that video is based on Brian Orser's interview with TV.
    I meant it sincerely. I was imagining the scene as Brian described. I was seeing Yuna crying as she put the medal on everyone who made it possible for her. it made me teary. You should accept it as it meant and not attribute strange motive.

Custom Title
    Wow, that was just beautiful. Yuna has to be one of the best people out there.

Tripping on the Podium
    I think Brian and Yu Na had a very special bond. Maybe Yu Na was/ is like a daughter he never had. A lot of Yu Na fans knew that she would put the OGM on Brian at some point. If she retires, I think most Yu Na fans will feel very sad for Brian. When he came back from Korea after the Olympics, he had a brief interview at the airport. When he talked about the possibility of Yu Na's retirement, he got emotional. Even my eyes were getting teary a little bit.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jian10 View Post
    I think Brian and Yu Na had a very special bond. Maybe Yu Na was/ is like a daughter he never had. A lot of Yu Na fans knew that she would put the OGM on Brian at some point. If she retires, I think most Yu Na fans will feel very sad for Brian. When he came back from Korea after the Olympics, he had a brief interview at the airport. When he talked about the possibility of Yu Na's retirement, he got emotional. Even my eyes were getting teary a little bit.
    I think so too. In one interview I saw, Brian expressed appreciation to Yuna for making him go into coaching, something he didn't really think about doing, I don't know if ever, but certainly not when he did. He said he was still skating himself and wasn't thinking about going into coaching. Yuna kept asking him to coach her and he thought he was lucky that he did since it opened up an area of skating for him that he enjoys doing now.