Thread: Graceful Alissa Czisny

Custom Title

Graceful Alissa Czisny

I would like to present you my first montage. It’s a slide show about one of the most artistic figure skaters Alissa Czisny. For this movie I selected the great music by Tomaso Albinoni-Adagio.
    The singer is a young very talented Russian lady Michelle Serova. The interesting thing is that this girl are not a professional singer. But just listen her wonderful voice, her passion, her perfect music presentation. http://worldskating.blogspot.com/201...ul-alissa.html

Custom Title
    Thank you for the wonderful montage. Alissa has worn some of the best dresses in fs, and her line is just breathtaking.

Michelle Serova has great voice. I'd love to listen to her sing in Russian.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrlmy View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful montage. Alissa has worn some of the best dresses in fs, and her line is just breathtaking.

Michelle Serova has great voice. I'd love to listen to her sing in Russian.
    Thank you for the nice comment! The father of Michelle is the former great russian singer Alexander Serov.His daughter sings fantastic but as she explained it's just like hobby for her.In my opinion she's absolutely prepared for the professional stage.

Custom Title
    Nice montage, she is a beauty. I was just on USFSA.org the other day and noticed she's still on the Team A envelope, even though I'm pretty sure she's retiring, does anyone know when the new team USA envelopes are announced?

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...e_pressrelease

2009 U.S. champion Alissa Czisny has announced that she will continue to train at the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., but now under the tutelage of Yuka Sato, who also coaches two-time reigning U.S. champion Jeremy Abbott.

"Having enjoyed taking lessons from Yuka Sato in the past, I am looking forward to working with her and Jason Dungjen as my full-time coaches," Czisny said. "I'm very excited for them to teach me everything they know."

Good luck Alissa!
    Last edited by ana; 05-08-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks, ana!

So she'll continue skating! Yay! And I'm so happy Yuka will be her full-time coach!

I think it is great Alissa is returning and will be with Yuka and Jason.

Go Alissa

That just made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Wrlmy View Post
    Alissa has worn some of the best dresses in fs, and her line is just breathtaking.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    "Having enjoyed taking lessons from Yuka Sato in the past, I am looking forward to working with her and Jason Dungjen as my full-time coaches," Czisny said. "I'm very excited for them to teach me everything they know."

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    Thanks, ana!

So she'll continue skating! Yay! And I'm so happy Yuka will be her full-time coach!

Does anyone know if Yuka is an expert in jump technique?

Quote Originally Posted by krenseby View Post
    Does anyone know if Yuka is an expert in jump technique?
    I think I read somewhere that Yuka helped Alissa with her jumps, so probably yes.

Custom Title
    Thank you Vlad, for your effort. Very nice. She is as we say, drop dead gorgeous!

Custom Title
    How wonderful to hear that Alissa is returning, and with Yuka and Jason as coaches. I'm looking forward to seeing her exquisite spins for the foreseeable future, and I hope her jumps will catch up to the spins and spirals.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    http://web.icenetwork.com/news/artic...e_pressrelease

2009 U.S. champion Alissa Czisny has announced that she will continue to train at the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., but now under the tutelage of Yuka Sato, who also coaches two-time reigning U.S. champion Jeremy Abbott.

God luck Alissa!
    Great news. Now I can fantasize about Jeremey and Alissa becoming a couple!