Graceful Alissa Czisny | Golden Skate

Graceful Alissa Czisny

Vlad

On the Ice
I would like to present you my first montage. It’s a slide show about one of the most artistic figure skaters Alissa Czisny. For this movie I selected the great music by Tomaso Albinoni-Adagio.
The singer is a young very talented Russian lady Michelle Serova. The interesting thing is that this girl are not a professional singer. But just listen her wonderful voice, her passion, her perfect music presentation. http://worldskating.blogspot.com/2010/04/graceful-alissa.html

Wrlmy

Medalist
Thank you for the wonderful montage. Alissa has worn some of the best dresses in fs, and her line is just breathtaking.

Michelle Serova has great voice. I'd love to listen to her sing in Russian.

Vlad

On the Ice
Thank you for the wonderful montage. Alissa has worn some of the best dresses in fs, and her line is just breathtaking.

Michelle Serova has great voice. I'd love to listen to her sing in Russian.

Thank you for the nice comment! The father of Michelle is the former great russian singer Alexander Serov.His daughter sings fantastic but as she explained it's just like hobby for her.In my opinion she's absolutely prepared for the professional stage.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Nice montage, she is a beauty. I was just on USFSA.org the other day and noticed she's still on the Team A envelope, even though I'm pretty sure she's retiring, does anyone know when the new team USA envelopes are announced?

ana

On the Ice
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100507&content_id=9868986&vkey=ice_pressrelease

2009 U.S. champion Alissa Czisny has announced that she will continue to train at the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., but now under the tutelage of Yuka Sato, who also coaches two-time reigning U.S. champion Jeremy Abbott.

"Having enjoyed taking lessons from Yuka Sato in the past, I am looking forward to working with her and Jason Dungjen as my full-time coaches," Czisny said. "I'm very excited for them to teach me everything they know."

Good luck Alissa!:)

Last edited:

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Thanks, ana!

:biggrin:

So she'll continue skating! Yay! And I'm so happy Yuka will be her full-time coach!

:love:

janetfan

Match Penalty
I think it is great Alissa is returning and will be with Yuka and Jason.

Go Alissa :love:

How wonderful to hear that Alissa is returning, and with Yuka and Jason as coaches. I'm looking forward to seeing her exquisite spins for the foreseeable future, and I hope her jumps will catch up to the spins and spirals.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100507&content_id=9868986&vkey=ice_pressrelease

2009 U.S. champion Alissa Czisny has announced that she will continue to train at the Detroit Skating Club in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., but now under the tutelage of Yuka Sato, who also coaches two-time reigning U.S. champion Jeremy Abbott.

"Having enjoyed taking lessons from Yuka Sato in the past, I am looking forward to working with her and Jason Dungjen as my full-time coaches," Czisny said. "I'm very excited for them to teach me everything they know."

God luck Alissa!:)

Great news. Now I can fantasize about Jeremey and Alissa becoming a couple!