Deodorant Question | Golden Skate

Deodorant Question

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
I know this may be a strange question, but I was wondering what deodorant people use. I skate for an hour 4 days a week and when I get of the ice I am really sweaty. I have used secret prescription strength but it streaks and doesn't do the trick. I go directly from skating to class and I don't have time to shower in between. What do you recommend?

antmanb

Record Breaker
Nothing to help unfortuantely, just to say that I sweat profusely when I exercise and no deodorant/antiperspirant could (or I think should) be able to stop that.

Sweating is your body's way of cooling you down and if i'm doing a heavy jumping session there's no way I could stop my body from sweating, nor would i really want it to. I'm not sure that you can buy a product that would stop you sweating when carrying out heavy exercise.

If you really can't grab a shower after practice, then I would suggest changing out of the clothes you practised in, wiping away as much of the sweat as you can, use wet wipes if you can and put deodorant/antipersperant on and a fresh clean set of clothes. Fresh sweat rarely smells, it's stale sweat on clothes and tends to smell so the change of clothes and wipe down should do the trick until you can get to a shower and another set of fresh clothes.

Ant