Thread: Suggestions for Plushenko's new programmes

Rinkside

Suggestions for Plushenko's new programmes

He's apparently asking for.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1fRaPT8PA

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    How nice of him to ask!

Please, Plushy, no more Marton!

How about Pirates of the Caribbean? Plushy swashbuckles around the ice like no one else! He would make a super pirate!

Banned
    How about using Beatles music. The whole catalog offers so much he could skate to. Would "back in the USSR" be too much leading up to Sochi?

Tripping on the Podium
    Something that can show the softer side of him.

Custom Title
    He does a lot of Spanish stuff so maybe he could do something french like his exhibition. Or Russian like I read in his forums.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    That was cute. He was a whole lot less villan-esque there than at the olympics. I would love to see him do that French number again that he did for the Vancouver exhibition. That was cool and different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    That was cute. He was a whole lot less villan-esque there than at the olympics. I would love to see him do that French number again that he did for the Vancouver exhibition. That was cool and different.
    "je suis malade." I am sick. i am not sure what he was saying, maybe he was sick about the silver? Anyone know what the lyrics were about? He did it very well, Passionate Plus!

Seniorita must certainly have some ideas for him. I just hope never to see "Sex Bomb" again.

He could look at all the virtuoso ballet music and work with the best dance choreographers in Russia. Perhaps Le Bayadere or Firebird for an LP. Actually I think he could do better than weir with an SP dance mix of Lady Gaga. He really is so versatile.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Je suis malade, is a love song that talks about despair and emotions for the person that is not there anymore, something like that..i m not good at this. The number has a big success in his tour now.
    I suppose he asked for shows idea in this video cause I dont think he would skate back in competitions. But in any case, i would prefer plush to skate even to Beyonce rather than see him skate to firebird...
    Actually my dream would be Hisaishi's music, especially Princess Mononoke main theme, but I m not sure he would pick a music with the title princess

Rinkside
    I would suggest 3F, 3A, 3Lz+3T for the SP. Apparently, this is loosing 4.3 base value points, but every other competitor would be so shocked in not seeing 4T+3T, 3A, 3Lz to be completely unable to skate properly

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Please, Plushy, no more Marton!
    I second this!

Custom Title

movie theme music like Todd Eldredge would choose.

more importantly, spread your jumps throughout the entire program and follow the new judging system.

Custom Title
    Good for him to ask for suggestions!

I think heroic musics would be good.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by stevlin View Post
    more importantly, spread your jumps throughout the entire program and follow the new judging system.
    Yes certainly get rid of the quad/triple. It is nice but really really 6.0. That is why no one is winning with that now. Now winners are doing all triples and five triples plus after the halfway point.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    How about Pirates of the Caribbean? Plushy swashbuckles around the ice like no one else! He would make a super pirate!
    as a huge PotC fan.... NO. I don't want to have that wonderful music marred by his 'choreography' please

Custom Title
    Yeah, (I forgot) change the choreographer too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast